The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rogers And Rds

For all of you anglophone Canadiens fans, don't you agree that is blows having to add the entire variete pack of french channels just to be able to watch Rds. I'm starting to feel like sure rogers has the most hd but youhave to add this pack and that and you'd go broke trying to get every hd channel they offer.

Thanks for letting me vent

Webster

Guest habs1952
For all of you anglophone Canadiens fans, don't you agree that is blows having to add the entire variete pack of french channels just to be able to watch Rds. I'm starting to feel like sure rogers has the most hd but youhave to add this pack and that and you'd go broke trying to get every hd channel they offer.

Webster

I don't know what it costs you but I've got Bell satellite. RDS (not HD) by itself costs me $5/month. Totally worth it.

Webster

I have Shaw Direct formerly Star Choice. I have RDS & RIS both in HD for an extra $3.00 per month.

Your Welcome. :P

With Cogeco you have to add both french packs just to get RDS because they love their customers so much. But then of course they don't even offer RDS in my area as I had to find out the hard way even though I made it clear to them of what I wanted.

HI Everyone,

Can I have your advise because I am planning to order to see Habs full time on TV, Aliant Bell or Rogers? WHich is cheap or worth?

Thank you for your opinion.

If you do not mind watching the habs in french....RDS is the way to go...had it for a couple of seasons in the past.....was only $6.50 monthly...something like that....for all 82 games....not bad.....and that was on Rodgers cable.

I know have sports pak....$29.00 monthly.....includes Center ice....get access to all habs games + all other games on any given night. :P

Guest habs1952
Anybody subscribe to Bell tv's nhl centre ice?

I don't and I wouldn't unless I wanted a divorce. My wife insists we share the big screen TV. :lol: I've got RDS, TSN and CBC. I'm more than happy to see all the Habs games.

If you do not mind watching the habs in french....RDS is the way to go...had it for a couple of seasons in the past.....was only $6.50 monthly...something like that....for all 82 games....not bad.....and that was on Rodgers cable.

I know have sports pak....$29.00 monthly.....includes Center ice....get access to all habs games + all other games on any given night. :P

Great, Thanks for your advise.

Archived