The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New Nhl Team In Hawaii

MTL-91

Gary Bettman has picked the best Locations to Expand the NHL like Phoenix, Nashville, San Jose, Anaheim.

What would be the next place he would relocate a team or expand a New Team.

Well these are just a few I thought of.

Hawaii:

The Honolulu Humpbacks

Mississippi:

Jackson Mockingbirds

Alaska:

Juneau Ptarmigan

Can you think of other places ?

• 3 weeks later...

Halifax, Quebec, Winnipeg (maybe) I dont know Hamilton very well. Since that whole Balsili thing died, I dont think Hamilton would be mentioned again as a Canadian team placement. I do believe the best are Quebec and Halifax.

As for the USA...get ready to see las Vegas and Seattle teams very shortly cause Betman is a Donkey.

Halifax, Quebec, Winnipeg (maybe) I dont know Hamilton very well. Since that whole Balsili thing died, I dont think Hamilton would be mentioned again as a Canadian team placement. I do believe the best are Quebec and Halifax.

As for the USA...get ready to see las Vegas and Seattle teams very shortly cause Betman is a Donkey.

The problem I see with Halifax is that the Maritimes have always been known for minor hockey. You throw an NHL team out there, you just killed the Q... Or teams from that area who play in the Q. Plus, if Ottawa is struggling, I doubt Halifax would be any better.

I'd choose Winnipeg over Halifax any day.

The problem I see with Halifax is that the Maritimes have always been known for minor hockey. You throw an NHL team out there, you just killed the Q... Or teams from that area who play in the Q. Plus, if Ottawa is struggling, I doubt Halifax would be any better.

I'd choose Winnipeg over Halifax any day.

I think Winnipeg has really missed NHL hockey and if given another chance they would have enough corporate support to fill the rink every night.

I'd choose "Winter Peg" also.... :D

Archived