Stars_TireCover.jpg

Sure!

Should we play against them?

Dallas-Stars-Ice-Girls.jpg

Geez! :huh:

These are our opponents?

Calgary%20Flames%20v%20Dallas%20Stars%20-TmzyyVVjKll.jpg

Yes!

Thursday 14 January 2010 7:30 PM ET, @ Centre Bell, the Habs will receive the Dallas Stars.

Some stats:

Dallas: 4th in the Pacific Division, 11th in the Western Conference, 18th in the NHL. Record: 19-16-11 (7-11-6 away), 49 points, goals difference 131-147. Last 10: 4-6-0.

Montréal: 4th in the North-East Division, 9th in the Eastern Conference, 20th in the NHL: Record: 22-21-4 (10-10-3 at home), 48 points, goals difference 119-126. Last 10: 6-3-1.

In the history: 133 games played, 76 Habs wins, 36 Stars wins, 21 ties, goals difference 509-341. Regular season: 120 GP, 69-30-21, 461-304. Playoffs: 13 GP, 7-6, 48-37.

Last meeting: March 8th 2009 in Dallas. Montréal won 3-1, with goals by A. Kostitsyn, Kovalev (GWG) and Higgins for the Habs, Eriksson for the Stars.

The Key-Players:

b_richards.jpgarticle_18163_2.jpg

Brad Richards, 13 goals, 39 assists, 52 points. Tomas Plekanec, 10 goals, 36 assists, 46 points.

Projected Goaltenders:

turco.jpgjaroslav_halak.jpg

Marty Turco, 14-12-8, SV% 0.907, GAA 2,77. Jaroslav Halak, 12-6-1, SV% 0.927, GAA 2.46

Habs lineup (as last practice in Brossard):

Defencemen:

Andrei Markov, Josh Gorges, Paul Mara, Hal Gill, Jaroslav Spacek, Roman Hamrlik, Ryan O'Byrne

Forwards:

Michael Cammalleri, Tomas Plekanec, Matt D'Agostini.
Benoit Pouliot, Scott Gomez, Brian Gionta.
Travis Moen, Glen Metropolit, Max Pacioretty.
Georges Laraque, Maxim Lapierre, Marc-Andre Bergeron.

Enjoy your game GO HABS GO!!!

Lol at the first "Dallas" picture. Very good game day thread.

I'm going to this game, and it should be fun, though I wish I could watch the Kostitsyns play. :( Please Habs, score some goals, at least for his game. I don't want to have paid so much for a snooze fest!

Enjoy the game. Habs will win.

I think the days off should give everybody a chance to evaluate their play to date, it certainly would have been nice to have had the Kos Bros healthy as well. Dallas Stars should be a real test for us, they have speed a good defence, and Turco. They have had a sort of changing of the guard as well and are positioned to get a playoff spot.we can truly test our strength at center against them. It really is nice to know that we actually have capable centers on the team for the first time in years.Center was always the strongest point of depth for the Habs in the 50's 60's 70's, since then it seems like we had forgotten to build a farmclub.Anywho the Stars should show if we have a weakness at center, and their defence will make it hard to score on them. Let's hope the rest will bring out renewed vigor for our team, Dallas needs to be reminded that Montreal is the center of the Hockey Universe and the Canadiens are the greatest team in the history of the sport. Those are facts not the ravings of a rabid fan.

I think you might need some professional help, you seem to be having a conversation with yourself and you seem to be losing... :lol:

In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity :P

ahaha nothing personal,just a dumb joke! awesome funny thread man.Go Habs Go!!!

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.

- Wayne Gretzky

Mab can't even find his skates :lol:

you say that now...but he has the speed and shot...he did score that beauty ot winner from the pleks pass...cant be any worse than dags up there really...

lol

I'm going to this game, and it should be fun, though I wish I could watch the Kostitsyns play. :( Please Habs, score some goals, at least for his game. I don't want to have paid so much for a snooze fest!

same here...driving up there tomorrow morning.

Dallas Stars?

dallas.jpeg

NO! <_<

Awww, better like this?

Stars_TireCover.jpg

Sure!

Should we play against them?

Dallas-Stars-Ice-Girls.jpg

Geez! :huh:

These are our opponents?

Calgary%20Flames%20v%20Dallas%20Stars%20-TmzyyVVjKll.jpg

Yes!

Thursday 14 January 2010 7:30 PM ET, @ Centre Bell, the Habs will receive the Dallas Stars.

Some stats:

Dallas: 4th in the Pacific Division, 11th in the Western Conference, 18th in the NHL. Record: 19-16-11 (7-11-6 away), 49 points, goals difference 131-147. Last 10: 4-6-0.

Montréal: 4th in the North-East Division, 9th in the Eastern Conference, 20th in the NHL: Record: 22-21-4 (10-10-3 at home), 48 points, goals difference 119-126. Last 10: 6-3-1.

In the history: 133 games played, 76 Habs wins, 36 Stars wins, 21 ties, goals difference 509-341. Regular season: 120 GP, 69-30-21, 461-304. Playoffs: 13 GP, 7-6, 48-37.

Last meeting: March 8th 2009 in Dallas. Montréal won 3-1, with goals by A. Kostitsyn, Kovalev (GWG) and Higgins for the Habs, Eriksson for the Stars.

The Key-Players:

b_richards.jpgarticle_18163_2.jpg

Brad Richards, 13 goals, 39 assists, 52 points. Tomas Plekanec, 10 goals, 36 assists, 46 points.

Projected Goaltenders:

turco.jpgjaroslav_halak.jpg

Marty Turco, 14-12-8, SV% 0.907, GAA 2,77. Jaroslav Halak, 12-6-1, SV% 0.927, GAA 2.46

Habs lineup (as last practice in Brossard):

Defencemen:

Andrei Markov, Josh Gorges, Paul Mara, Hal Gill, Jaroslav Spacek, Roman Hamrlik, Ryan O'Byrne

Forwards:

Michael Cammalleri, Tomas Plekanec, Matt D'Agostini.

Benoit Pouliot, Scott Gomez, Brian Gionta.

Travis Moen, Glen Metropolit, Max Pacioretty.

Georges Laraque, Maxim Lapierre, Marc-Andre Bergeron.

Enjoy your game GO HABS GO!!!

March 8th 2009, seems so long ago now... remember that night quite well

if we get 2pts thats money well spent

Been what 4 days with out hockey

The olympic break is going to SUcK

always does, its pointless

Archived