The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Scoreboard Watching 09/10

QbGamer

Ok, i know everyone is a die hard habs fan....

BUT..

If you have NHL Center Ice, take some time to watch a few other teams play....

I saw the Caps play last night Vs Tampa, 7 -4 game, TONS of scoring tons of fighting, tons of drama

Tonight im watching

Minny Vs Vancouver

Tons of scoring, Tons of fighting

Lats was on a 3 on 2, they drop it to lats and they said, they think the puck must have went off lats stick wrong, as he missed the net by a mile... ;)

Anyways point is watch a few other teams play. Very entertaining games if your a fan of HOCKEY, if your a fan of the habs and only the habs dont bother

I have Center ice pak....when my habs are not on....I pick of game of my interest & watch it...at this time of post....I have been watching Caps/Fla......3rd period 4-3 Panthers.....Caps were at one point down 4-1......back-to-back nights goalie for caps has been pulled.....

I'm a Habs fan 1st....Huge hockey fan 2nd. :P

Since no habs tonight....will be watching the leafs/caps game.

Hugeeeeeeeee win for the leafs last night over flyers 4-0.....but I'll be really impressed if they manage to back it up by knocking off the caps.....

Washington's goaltending is to be question lately.

Sure hope Ovie & crew are ready...leafs heads are swollen today :lol: ....GO CAPSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=306257

Eric Fehr scores on a delayed penalty call against leafs....caps up 2-0. end of the 1st. :D:P

I guess everyone else is out!

:lol: Not our habs.....hey,the thread's here....I'm watching a game....may as well use it....as long as someone replies......no fun talking to myself. :lol::lol:

GO OVIEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey..are u watching this game?

Eric Fehr scores on a delayed penalty call against leafs....caps up 2-0. end of the 1st. :D:P

:lol: Not our habs.....hey,the thread's here....I'm watching a game....may as well use it....as long as someone replies......no fun talking to myself. :lol::lol:

GO OVIEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey..are u watching this game?

No it's intermission & then I have to go out for a bit.

Sometimes it can be fun.

Archived