The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

"the Hockey Theme"debuts

Kubby31

I haven't heard it yet but I expect nothing other than sheer greatness. The man is a god.

The back-story to this is actually even deeper, and quite interesting... Reading about the time that he spent preparing and going over things time and time again, playing and replaying parts, is awesome. He definitely put his heart and soul into it, can't wait to hear it and hope it turned out well.

I haven't heard it yet but I expect nothing other than sheer greatness. The man is a god.

The back-story to this is actually even deeper, and quite interesting... Reading about the time that he spent preparing and going over things time and time again, playing and replaying parts, is awesome. He definitely put his heart and soul into it, can't wait to hear it and hope it turned out well.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=306151

There's actually two version's.....he does one with hockey clips.....and another one with just himself playing the theme.

• 2 weeks later...
TSN = Toronto Sports Network.

Well that is what it actually stands for I believe.

I guess I can word that differently - that's what it once did stand for I believe, however they'll try and claim that it stands for "The Sports Network". I've seen sweaters from like the 1980s or 90s that have "TSN" and "Toronto Sports Network" underneath it.

Archived