The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #51: St. Louis @ Montreal, Wed January 20 2010, 7:30 Pm Et

Tessin

Wednesday January 20 2010 7:30 PM ET

At the Bell Center

800px-Bell_Centre_06.jpg

blues_big.jpg@ montreal-canadiens.jpg

St. Louis Blues: 21-20-7 (12-6-4 away), 49 points, in the Central Division, 13th in the Western COnference, 25th in the NHL. Goal-difference: 126-136. Last 10: 4-4-2.

Montréal Canadiens: 23-23-4 (11-11-3 at home), 50 points, 4th in the North East Division, 10th in the Eastern Conference, 22nd in the NHL. Goal difference: 128-139. Last 10: 4-5-1.

In the history:
131 match played, 83 Habs wins, 26 Blues wins (1 OT/SO), 22 ties. Goal difference: 502-331 for the Habs. Reagular Season: 119 GP, 71-25 (1)-22. Goal diff.: 460-317. Playoff: 12-0 for the Habs (!), Goal diff.: 42-14.

Key players:

St%20Louis%20Blues%20v%20Boston%20Bruins%207s7zAoSktycl.jpgarticle_10427_2.jpg

Brad Boyes, 32 points, 9 goals, 23 assists Tomas Plekanec, 48 points, 11 goals, 37 assists

Projected goaltenders:

chris-mason.jpgjaroslav-halak.jpg

Chris Mason, 15-14-6, SV% 0.911, GAA 2.52 Jaroslav Halak, 12-7-1, SV% 0.922, GAA 2.64.

Possible Habs Lineup (as last practice):

Benoît Pouliot - Scott Gomez - Brian Gionta

Michael Cammalleri - Tomas Plekanec - Matt D'Agostini (Matthieu Darche)

Travis Moen - Maxim Lapierre - Max Pacioretty

Marc-André Bergeron - Glen Metropolit - Georges Laraque

Andrei Markov - Josh Gorges
Jaroslav Spacek - Roman Hamrlik
Hall Gil - Ryan O'Byrne

Enjoy the game!

Wooo!!! GO HABS GO!!!

first game of the season I have no excitement to see. Just don't' feel they will come out with any effort here either. For the first time in my 20 + years watching this team, I have no faith whatsoever. Be interesting to check back here Thursday morning to see if they showed up and fought or if they coasted around all night again. Should call up all the Bulldogs just to shame these guys.

I read on Habs I/O that Price has the better chance to start.

Ya I would think that price be in the way JM been doing lose you out. What <edited> me off the most is watching EVERY team we play move the puck out of their zone with ease ! and the habs have a hell of a time doing so! Anyways hope we can get 2 points we need them! GO HABS GO!

Just in case anybody needs a hockey fix a couple of our future Habs are playing in the AHL-ALL STAR GAME in a half hour on TSN. GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived