The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game#52| Habs @ Devils | Jan 22 7:00 Pm Est

ColRouleBleu

nj-header.jpg

nj-stats.png

The only thing we're sure about the Habs lineup for tomorrow is that Laraque will not be in it. I have all the confidence in the world that one of you will find out soon enough which goalie starts and what the lines are and post it here while I'm on my way to Jersey ;)

GO! HABS! GO!

nj-markie.jpg

PS: Here's a little challenge for everybody: note 10 very good plays by the Habs during that game and post them in the appropriate player's thread after the game ;):P

Seriously...we need to attack this team, and obviously put the puck in the net when we have chances. Far easier said than done against a future hall of famer.

At least it isn't in Montreal.

We could still win this game, and I think we will come out with alot of energy, just a weird gut feeling.

Who's in nets?

GO HABS GO!

Not a good feeling here,,,,,not feeling the love,,,,,,,,,,,,just a "ho-hum" sort of game. I hope, but in the end,,,,,not expecting much.

that's like going to a party you were invited to but dont really feel like going.... it's usually at those you end up having the most fun ;)

I have a good feeling about this game, and it looks like the players are challenging each other, which should create some much needed energy. Also I just heard that Jean Beliveau has been named Honorary Captain of the Team Canada 2010 Men's, it would be wonderful to see Beliveau wearing a Olympic Gold Medal. Go Habs Go, Go Jean Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's like going to a party you were invited to but dont really feel like going.... it's usually at those you end up having the most fun ;)

UMMMMM ,,,yea,,,,,,,,ok,,,,,,,,,,right , I have been invited to a lot of hockey parties, but "not a good feeling here",,,,,well do you feel like going to a hockey party :blink: with Broduer in the nets. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, In this case,,,,,I hope you prove me wrong. I really don't think I will have a good time.

I have a good feeling about this game, and it looks like the players are challenging each other, which should create some much needed energy. Also I just heard that Jean Beliveau has been named Honorary Captain of the Team Canada 2010 Men's, it would be wonderful to see Beliveau wearing a Olympic Gold Medal. Go Habs Go, Go Jean Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Big Jean entered the hospital :(:( I never seen a more smooth and complete skater.

Brodeur is coming off a shutout win. He's always been successful against the Habs. He's going to be way overconfidence and before he realizes it he's going to lose tonight. My crystal ball foresees a 4-2 win for the Habs. BGL is going to be a healthy scratch.<<(Had to add that to make this a bit more convincing) :rolleyes:

anyone notice that system we played late on vs the Blues? Where the boys took over the game and were all over St. Louis? The same system we used in the second half of our last game with Jersey, where we again took control? ..............anyone know why we don't play that system more often? You know, use the lightning speed this team has.

Play that way tonight and I know we'd win.....but we won't. We'll probably manage a total of 5 minutes solid play.

It always seems to be unatainable in Jersey, that's for sure. Oh hey there goes a cow. Let's get the W boys.

well i said there would be a better chance of seeing a cow go through the air, and you just saw it so there ya go lol

Archived