The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #53 - Rangers @ Canadiens, January 23rd, 2010.

Clues

D'Agostini sits, according to Habs I/O, per CKAC.

Lines tonight: Mike Cammalleri - Tomas Plekanec - Brian Gionta; Benoit Pouliot - Scott Gomez - Travis Moen; Max Pacioretty - Maxim Lapierre - Sergei Kostitsyn; Marc-André Bergeron - Glen Metropolit - Mathieu Darche.

kinda like those lines. Glad Dags is sitting, he should be in Hamilton imo. Makes a big difference without AK46 on the first line that's for sure. I think Sergei would be better on the second line with Pouls and Gomez, but first came back so I understand

And Martin just broke up the teams top line according to CKAC. We can expect to see Pouliot - Gomez - Moen tonight because Moen is the kind of scoring winger every team needs on their top line.

They were broken last game. I didn't expect Martin to fix them back as we won last night.

D'Agostini sits, according to Habs I/O, per CKAC.

Lines tonight: Mike Cammalleri - Tomas Plekanec - Brian Gionta; Benoit Pouliot - Scott Gomez - Travis Moen; Max Pacioretty - Maxim Lapierre - Sergei Kostitsyn; Marc-André Bergeron - Glen Metropolit - Mathieu Darche.

Arg. I hope that starting SK on the Lapierre is only temporary and that he moves up to replace Moen after a period or so.

Happy to see Dags scratched, he was brutal last night.

Fixed. Now make me head coach.

HeadCoachHeader.jpg

USING THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP

Welcome! 1x1.gifWelcome to Head Coach, where the power of partnership helps senior executives build and lead exceptional organizations.

Clients include long-time executives of Fortune 100 companies who realize they still have more to offer their organizations, as well as leaders earlier in their careers who are eager to deliver maximum value to stakeholders.

Atlanta-based Head Coach is global, yet intimate. Our clients can be found in the U.S., Europe and Asia, but in order to serve each thoroughly and thoughtfully, we limit ourselves to association with 16 organizations. These are the "Head Coach Executive Sweet 16."

Coaching is highly individualized, and is structured around a set of core principles. When these are valued by both coach and client, the stage is set for success:

Principle 1: Integrity of purpose and actions. Principle 2: Dedication to delivering on commitments to others. Principle 3: Fundamental belief in collaboration and partnership.

Fill it out.....and we'll set up a meeting. :lol:

37 minutes untill the start of the game...

Go Habs Go!

I wish a shutout for Halak!

6 last time, 0 tonight!

Or, maybe 6-2 Montreal. <--- Not going to happen... ;_;

P.S: Boo to 7o'clock games the evenings I work, will have to share the metro with Habs fans again. *shakes fist*

If Halak dominates tonight then we just might be able to trade him for something good

-100000 :lol:;)

Archived