The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Markov Displeased With Price?

codo27

Maybe this would be better off in the hot stove as I guess its only rumors but nonetheless,

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=307852

TSN is reporting that Markov told Price after the loss to St. Louis last week that if he wasn't going to play with heart to stay home, and obviously this started a feud with some players siding with Markov and some with Price.

If its true, I guess I'd side with Markov. Really, aside from trying to get his hands on Jannsenn, Price hasn't played with much intensity. Maybe its him that needs to go and Halak should be our man going forward?

Regardless, this isn't what we need, but maybe stuff like this is hinting at why the team is so inconsistent. Not good news at all.

Price has a thread, Markov has a thread, there's also a thread about captaincy and one about the goalies... was this one really warranted? :rolleyes:

Sure

I mean we have a

Laraque thread

A negative thread

A Positve Thread

A state of The Habs thread

and someone started a " new " Laraque to be bought out " thread

So I think this is fair .

Hopefully Markov isn't a member of this board , with " alleged" comments like that he could get himself banned ;)

But she seems awful friendly there with Ovie... :lol::lol:

markovgetspussy.jpg

Isn't there a post of the day feature or something on this board. This is it for me! I'm "lol-ing".

Back on topic, is this the NHL or the WWE? The past couple of years have been a soap opera on skates. Maybe it's always been like that and I'm just noticing it more now with regulr internet connection.

Maybe this would be better off in the hot stove as I guess its only rumors but nonetheless,

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=307852

TSN is reporting that Markov told Price after the loss to St. Louis last week that if he wasn't going to play with heart to stay home, and obviously this started a feud with some players siding with Markov and some with Price.

If its true, I guess I'd side with Markov. Really, aside from trying to get his hands on Jannsenn, Price hasn't played with much intensity. Maybe its him that needs to go and Halak should be our man going forward?

Regardless, this isn't what we need, but maybe stuff like this is hinting at why the team is so inconsistent. Not good news at all.

Would this be considered a distraction?

Who would Bob Gainey back up eh ;)

Did this happen before or after SK went and fought Gomez at his house, causing his demotion? :rolleyes:

And if this did happen, who cares? A vet has never given a young player a kick in the pants before? I would bet this has happened before and I would also bet it doesn't create a huge division/conflict in the room.

And of course the dude waited for a no show from the habs to give his 'scoop' .... i guess no one would have paid any attention after the devils's or the rangers' games :rolleyes::lol:

Isn't there a post of the day feature or something on this board. This is it for me! I'm "lol-ing".

would better fit in a 'post of three years ago' thread :P;) Lets be fair and post the 'partying Price' pics as well :lol: .... no please dont...

For one thing the D is allowing too many shots. Simple math tells me that a goalie with a .900 save percentage is going to allow more goals when more shots are taken against him, for arguments sake. For one thing Price does not look like anything near the goalie I watched in the world juniors and AHL a few years back. To me, he seems lazy out there and looks disinterested. First and foremost most of our D our too slow and our transitional play is terrible. With such an atrocious record of being horribly outshot for the most part we cannot expect our goalies to be saviors all the time. I cannot understand why the club does not take a more serious and desperate approach at cutting down the shots against. We have through several coaching staffs through the years yet we are consistently out shot season after season. Different approaches and same results. Something tells me its the players that dont cut it...

Archived