The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thank You Roy_133!

fourtrax

Effective immediately, roy_133 is stepping down as a moderator. We're going to miss his services tremendously. One of our longest-serving mods, roy_133 always brought efficiency, enthusiasm, and a great sense of humor to the business of moderating this forum.

Please join us in thanking roy for his tireless contributions to the forum over the years. The forum wouldn't be what it is today without his efforts.

Thanks, roy, and good luck! :)

This is sad news indeed...are you at least still going to be posting?

roy_133 helped me with a few things when I first started posting here & for that I am & will always be very grateful.

Where are all our mods going????were the goalie threads just too much to take anymore :lol:

Thank You Roy_133!

lol thanks for the kind words folks as insincere as some of them may be. But really, been quite a ride, when I came on board as a Mod the big issue was Jose Theodore and Radek Bonk bashing. Makes me feel old and I'm 21. I'll still be around the forum delivering varying (minor) degrees of snark.

I still have a lot of friends in high places around here so if anyone thinks it's open season on me now that I'm not a Mod I'll just PM Weep :P

lol thanks for the kind words folks as insincere as some of them may be. But really, been quite a ride, when I came on board as a Mod the big issue was Jose Theodore and Radek Bonk bashing. Makes me feel old and I'm 21. I'll still be around the forum delivering varying (minor) degrees of snark.

I still have a lot of friends in high places around here so if anyone thinks it's open season on me now that I'm not a Mod I'll just PM Weep :P

:lol::lol::lol:

this is a damn shame...

damn you battle between the posts thread damn you to hell!

always a great mod with good insight and logic :)

LOL one might argue that I'm the root of a lot of the problems in the battle thread. No, really there's no specific reason just burn out I suppose, moderating is more of a commitment then non-nerdy people realize.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Roy_133 has attitude problems. He posted a LOL emoticon immediately following a goal that Andrei Markov scored three years ago, thereby demonstrating, now and forever, that his head isn't in the moderating game and that he will never live up to all the advance hype he received when he first become a mod. GOOD RIDDANCE!1!1!1!

/jk

wow another one? even the mods dont want to play in front of price anymore? :blink:;)

:lol:

Roy_133 has attitude problems. He posted a LOL emoticon immediately following a goal that Andrei Markov scored three years ago, thereby demonstrating, now and forever, that his head isn't in the moderating game and that he will never live up to all the advance hype he received when he first become a mod. GOOD RIDDANCE!1!1!1!

/jk

He could stand to lose a little weight, too.

:P

Archived