The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #57 - Canucks @ Canadiens, February 2nd, 2010.

Clues

Let me be the 1st to say EXCELLANT GDT and I hope the Nuckleheads got their frustration out with their come-back win against the Leafs.

This will be a tough game, but if we play "smart hockey",,,we can do this,,,,,

Very simple,,,,,,shut down the Sedins,,, :blink::blink: and it's in the bag :lol::lol:

Let me be the 1st to say EXCELLANT GDT and I hope the Nuckleheads got their frustration out with their come-back win against the Leafs.

Very simple,,,,,,shut down the Sedins,,, :blink::blink: and it's in the bag :lol::lol:

Ah, yessss... Simple, indeed! :P

I forgot to add that according to Habs I/O, Dags has the flu, and there should be a callup if he is not ready to go tomorrow night.

:lol:

Thank you :]

Dear Habs,

the last time you played the canucks, you got slaughtered, please don't repeat this. In spite of our 2 best players (Cammalleri and AK46) this season. We are 10th in the east, and these 2 points can launch us back into a playoff spot. We need Carey Price or Jaro Halak playing their top games of the season. Our Defence needs to smarten up, and our offense needs to score. So go out tomorrow, show the Canucks of vancouver a lesson, they've been on top of canada for too long, and even though their the host of the olympics, show them why montreal is the Mecca of Hockey.

From, a concerned habs fan.

Superb job on the GDT Clues! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unleash the MAB patented leg destructive slapper on anything in it's path other than red white & blue clad legs, give the refs/trainers a few seconds to pick up the pieces then play hard like in jersey ... this could work .... right? :unsure:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have no idea if it will be enough or not but i'm convinced the guys will show up for this one 1- it's against a top tier team and 2- it's the first game after the loss of cammi. i think the motivation to do a little more will be there

Archived