The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Retired Jersey/chandail Retiré

GreekHockeyCoach

In every hockey organization they honour the best hockey players by retiring their jerseys. They hang them up for all to see, to remember how much they contributed to the team, to show them the appreciation and recognition that they deserve.

On this forum, since its inception, there have been a select few that have dedicated their time and efforts in order to turn this forum into that special place that we all enjoy today. In order to honour them, to recognize them and to thank them, we have created a special category named "Retired Jersey/chandail Retiré".

Their names will appear in orange to remind us who they are. Please take the time, to post a "thank you" in order to show your appreciation for all their hard work that they've put into this place over the years.

It is with great honour, that the moderating team announces the retirement of the following jerseys of this forum:

Graeme

Roy_133

1970_Habs

Kindred

Habulator

Jigger

Link_67

Rage

Talon

Anne

Vanquish

AlexGamache

Thank you all for all you've done!

The moderating team.

Thank you:

Graeme

--------

1970_Habs

Kindred

Habulator

Jigger

Link_67

Anne

Vanquish

AlexGamache

For everything!

I guarantee you haven't talked to atleast half of those people in your life and you leave me out?. COME ON.

I guarantee you haven't talked to atleast half of those people in your life and you leave me out?. COME ON.

I haven't spoken to Richard or Lafleur but I recognize their contributions. I just go to ModeratorDB to get their stats and I looked up yours too, overrated Mod IMO, your low shot quality neutralized percentage inflated your raw performance.

I haven't spoken to Richard or Lafleur but I recognize their contributions. I just go to ModeratorDB to get their stats and I looked up yours too, overrated Mod IMO, your low shot quality neutralized percentage inflated your raw performance.

I brought intangibles, heart and leadership mostly. I mentored AK.

In every hockey organization they honour the best hockey players by retiring their jerseys. They hang them up for all to see, to remember how much they contributed to the team, to show them the appreciation and recognition that they deserve.

On this forum, since its inception, there have been a select few that have dedicated their time and efforts in order to turn this forum into that special place that we all enjoy today. In order to honour them, to recognize them and to thank them, we have created a special category named "Retired Jersey/chandail Retiré".

Their names will appear in orange to remind us who they are. Please take the time, to post a "thank you" in order to show your appreciation for all their hard work that they've put into this place over the years.

It is with great honour, that the moderating team announces the retirement of the following jerseys of this forum:

Graeme

Roy_133

1970_Habs

Kindred

Habulator

Jigger

Link_67

Anne

Vanquish

AlexGamache

Thank you all for all you've done!

The moderating team.

So much for anonymity.

Now I feel really old.

What a great idea. Well thank you all you now retired moderators (who knows, some of you might even come back to the job once you realise the pension plan isn't as good :P). Didn't get to meet all of you but i'm sure the older ones did as great as a job as the later ones.

Kudos to all!

EDIT: than again after reading all your comments i think some of you were meant for retirement :P i guess these boards can drive anyone crazy... :D

Archived