The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New Captains

franck5890

From time to time, we like to recognize exceptional posters who help make this forum the better place. While every poster here plays a part in this great forum, there are a few that really serve as role models and leaders in their posting style, and those are the people that we designate with the "Captain" role.

Please congratulate your new "Captains":

Manatee_X

Forever Habs #10

Moneypuck

js2

Their ability to remain cool during heated times and their consistent posting style make them invaluable to this forum. Congratulations!

I know, along with that Moneypuck guy. I voted against them, I actually wanted to ban them but now we're stuck with them :lol:

yeah...the negative aspect of democracy rears its ugly head again...blast you democracy...BLAST YOU!

lol congrats all

All kidding aside Manatee_X, Forever Habs #10 and js2 are all very deserving and if I was still a Mod I would have definitely voted for all 3 of you. You guys set a great example for everyone here.

As for Cashpuck or whatever he's calling himself these days I think this one fell through the cracks boys.

All kidding aside Manatee_X, Forever Habs #10 and js2 are all very deserving and if I was still a Mod I would have definitely voted for all 3 of you. You guys set a great example for everyone here.

As for Cashpuck or whatever he's calling himself these days I think this one fell through the cracks boys.

^This congrats guys

From time to time, we like to recognize exceptional posters who help make this forum the better place. While every poster here plays a part in this great forum, there are a few that really serve as role models and leaders in their posting style, and those are the people that we designate with the "Captain" role.

Please congratulate your new "Captains":

Manatee_X

Forever Habs #10

Moneypuck

js2

Their ability to remain cool during heated times and their consistent posting style make them invaluable to this forum. Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! As everyone around here knows, I sure lose my cool during heated times :rolleyes: and your post definitely bring back that voice of reason :D . merci beaucoup!

Archived