The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #59 - Penguins @ Canadiens, February 6th, 2010.

Clues

then they should put him on the IR (that would mean only one more game missed) and they will be able to dress a full roster

So if they place him on IR, that means he can't play for minimum 3 games? Basically he would miss this weekend's games (which he will be missing), but he would have to miss Wednesday's game no matter what?

So if they place him on IR, that means he can't play for minimum 3 games? Basically he would miss this weekend's games (which he will be missing), but he would have to miss Wednesday's game no matter what?

that's what i understood from when they gave the explanation for MAB so I guess it should be the samething for Pouliot

I just realised that all three guys we called up are all listed as centers.

it doesn't really matter, moving a centre to wing is easier than the opposite :)

Correct Cammalleri Is Also Listed as A Center Man (Or Use To Be Any Way) But He Plays On The Wing As well, Cammy Can Play Both Positions, As Like Many Centers

Great GDT Clues Really worried about today,just worried that they give up before they start with so many injuries, hope the youngsters can shake it really need this win, just give it all you got boys

GO HABS GO :D :D

My hockey game is at 5 (NL time, 3:30EST) but i'm getting picked up at 3:30 (2:00EST)so I will miss much of the game :(

Saturday, February 6th, 2010.

RDS, CBC

2pm ET.

PP.gif VS. MC.gif

@

1690028.jpg

What happened the last time these two teams met?

Thursday, December 10th, 2009, 7:30pm at the Bell Centre.

Penguins 3 - Canadiens 2 (Final)

Projected lineups:

PPlineup.jpg

MCL-1.jpg

I really have no idea what the lines are going to look like for the game tomorrow. David Desharnais, Brock Trotter and Ryan White have been called up from Hamilton. I’m not quite sure who is going to be in the lineup.

GDT4.jpg

Ambulance3.jpg

Random picture fun:

overraction.jpg

GO HABS GO

it doesn't come up on my computer :(

My hockey game is at 5 (NL time, 3:30EST) but i'm getting picked up at 3:30 (2:00EST)so I will miss much of the game :(

it doesn't come up on my computer :(

Mine either anymore, something went wrong with my Photobucket account <_< Sorry

Archived