The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Can I Catch Weep In Posts?

roy_133

Can I ever catch Weep's post total?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Can I ever catch Weep's post total?

• Yes
    • No
    • Gah - Dumb thread

GDT posting should get you there. If done right, you could get 90+ posts per game. I've seen it done before. End result: a 2000+ post increase in mere months!!1!!!l

Don't worry, I know what you're thinking: "what if I run out of things to say?" Just use this.

GO HABS GO!!!!![/size] Wheelie.gif

Cheers.jpg[/b]

Post something like this everytime the other team gets a shot on net. That'll be an extra 40 posts right there per night, and it requires no effort or thought at all.

Your post count will increase so dramatically that it may make Weepingminotaur weep like never before. INGENIOUS!!!

Don't sleep!

Yep, he's got the right idea.

Don't sleep, don't eat, don't go to the bathroom, just don't budge.

Start a few goalie debates, argue with everyone, and then proceed to type your life away.

You may starve, wet yourself, grow stiff and eventually pass out from sleep deprivation but it's all good you can take care of all that later.

Wha?!! :blink:Seriously?!!! With all do respect, {truely...honestly}, holy hell.....this is actually a thread? It hasn't been closed by now?! Wow. I've seen more interesting threads that were closed in a few minutes. No offence, I just dont see a point in this, not that what I think/say matters. People got way too much time on their hands. Huh....ahh well, to each their own. Funny, I've often thought some people were more preoccupied with the number of posts they have, opposed to anything else.

Wha?!! :blink:Seriously?!!! With all do respect, {truely...honestly}, holy hell.....this is actually a thread? It hasn't been closed by now?! Wow. I've seen more interesting threads that were closed in a few minutes. No offence, I just dont see a point in this, not that what I think/say matters. People got way too much time on their hands. Huh....ahh well, to each their own. Funny, I've often thought some people were more preoccupied with the number of posts they have, opposed to anything else.

lol you can't be serious...

It seems like stating the obvious but just in case anyone else didn't get it, this thread was a joke. As for more interesting threads being locked, I know the rules of the forum and those threads were probably either duplicates or in the wrong section. The only threads locked in the Lounge are duplicates, lol. It's possible you were joking/being sarcastic too and my sarcasm detector is broken...

Otherwise don't worry, I know how you feel, internet-24591.jpg

PS - Posts in the Lounge don't count towards your post total.

Yep, he's got the right idea.

Don't sleep, don't eat, don't go to the bathroom, just don't budge.

Start a few goalie debates, argue with everyone, and then proceed to type your life away.

You may starve, wet yourself, grow stiff and eventually pass out from sleep deprivation but it's all good you can take care of all that later.

:lol::lol:

Yeah that's ridiculous...just posting for the sake of posting!

I know what you mean! :P

Do you think people do that? :D

I wonder how many posts I can do today???

MOM, I need another energy drink!!!

In case you aren't joking, the Lounge is basically an area for any old topic to be posted, provided it's not a duplicate of an existing topic. Nothing has to be momentous or important. It's just for fun. People can be silly ... like a certain roy_133 is acting by even thinking he can catch me on posts. Ohhhh snap!

I'll unban you, I kind of like you.

Those names you called him yesterday ... they weren't very kind. I didn't know a person's ancestry could be quite that, shall we say, tangled.

I may catch him if I live long and prosperous. Oh yeah, the Laffs are going to take Stanley home this spring!!! :lol::blink:

I will always look up to you Weeps.

P.S. Thx for setting me on the straight and narrow right off the get go. It's all in fun but it needs to be kept clean.

My pleasure, rickym. We try to help new members get a feel for how we do things around here right away, because we know that this forum is quite different from other message boards. You had a great attitude about feedback from the start, which is wonderful to see. :)

Archived