The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #60 ǀ Bruins @ Canadiens ǀ Feb 7, 2010 ǀ 3pm

ColRouleBleu

Don't see any reason the Pittsburgh thread was closed but that was a fantastic game. I avoided listening or watching any tv and just watched the game. Wow those new guys were awesome tonight. Gave Montreal two good power plays and just seemed to be all over the place. I think Crosby was getting ticked! lol. I hope they keep it up. Halak must have been happy to have a break! lol! I can't wait for this game! Bring it on!

Don't see any reason the Pittsburgh thread was closed but that was a fantastic game. I avoided listening or watching any tv and just watched the game. Wow those new guys were awesome tonight. Gave Montreal two good power plays and just seemed to be all over the place. I think Crosby was getting ticked! lol. I hope they keep it up. Halak must have been happy to have a break! lol! I can't wait for this game! Bring it on!

it's easier for everyone when only one GDT is open. you're welcome to continue commenting on that game in here.

great job, once again, crb...gotta love the Laraque (...) LMAO :lol:

the boys better not take this one lightly or think its going to be a gimmie win...a team in the midst of a losing streak is far more dangerous than one on a winning streak (imho)...play hard...play fast...for the love god, JUST PLAY...

great job, once again, crb...gotta love the Laraque (...) LMAO :lol:

Had to rub my eyes & shake my head....."my,lord....he's back...noooooooooooooooo :lol:

thawesome2.gif Job on the GDT.

Oh how I hate the Bruins, almost as much as the Leafs but just a shade less. I hope we win this game Go Habs Go!!

sk-myshirtsucks-com-bruins-suck.jpgLets Go Habs!

Archived