The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Kari Lehtonen

Wayne-1

26116_10150120281845215_47901465214_11544178_1555539_n.jpg

(via the Dallas Stars on Twitter)? "I know what you're thinking. 'Did he save six shots or only five?" On the other side? You guessed it: The orangutan from "Every Which Way But Loose."

actually, not... here's the other side:

26116_10150120281865215_47901465214_11544180_6322569_n.jpg

photos of his Atlanta Heath Ledger as the Joker mask

Yuna and Rikku from Final Fantasy X

Chicago Wolves mask -- the story is the best bit, Super Size Me

lehtsmask2.jpg

Optimus Prime, I think only worn during warm-ups...

lehtonen.jpg

Kill Bill theme

He's an underrated goalie. He's had issues with health but he's actually played quite well so far behind a terrible defensive team. I think people are going to be surprised with this guy going forward if he can stay on the ice. In his career he's played 205 games and has a .912 SV%, again behind a terrible defense facing 33 shots per 60 minutes. I don't have his shot quality stats handy but I suspect that he's faced high quality chances as well.

Great pick up by Dallas.

He's an underrated goalie. He's had issues with health but he's actually played quite well so far behind a terrible defensive team. I think people are going to be surprised with this guy going forward if he can stay on the ice. In his career he's played 205 games and has a .912 SV%, again behind a terrible defense facing 33 shots per 60 minutes. I don't have his shot quality stats handy but I suspect that he's faced high quality chances as well.

Great pick up by Dallas.

*cough*Hamburglar*cough*...

I wonder if Kari could do this: 72 oz steak challenge, eat the whole dinner in an hour, get it for free

it's only a 6h 22m drive from the American Airlines Center according to Google maps...

Yes I've heard the rumors of fitness issues as well. That's something that's fixable though, his talent level is very high and his production so far has been good when in the lineup. Good gamble by the Stars IMO.

What a beautiful mask. I've always loved the art on his masks, thanks for putting them all in one place like this Wayne. He's obviously quite the pop culture nut.

I actually quite like him as a player as well. I'm with roy_133 on this one. He's very underrated. Just needs to get/stay healthy.

Archived