The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #71 - Canadiens @ Rangers, March 16th, 2010

Forza-Montreal

Great job Forza :)

Teehee! the rags won this afternoon making the flyers waste one of the games in hand they have over us. I think this helps for the Tuesday game too as I dont really like going into games against a team that is 'due' to win one. Go! Habs! Go! and Go Scott Goooooooooomez! :D

Great job Forza :)

Teehee! the rags won this afternoon making the flyers waste one of the games in hand they have over us. I think this helps for the Tuesday game too as I dont really like going into games against a team that is 'due' to win one. Go! Habs! Go! and Go Scott Goooooooooomez! :D

Very nicely done GDT again.

GO HABS GO !!!

Thanks Guys

Nice GDT Forza,

What a huge game I can barely wait until Tuesday! Things are looking a lot better for the Habbies lately, and hey Pittsburg just scored 2 in the 3rd to take a 2-1 lead over the Bolts, hopefully they can hold them off and help us even more.

Great to see SK playing well lately, i wonder where he's gonna fit in when Cammy comes back. I hope he still manages some decent ice time.

Go Habs :D

Nice GDT Forza,

What a huge game I can barely wait until Tuesday! Things are looking a lot better for the Habbies lately, and hey Pittsburg just scored 2 in the 3rd to take a 2-1 lead over the Bolts, hopefully they can hold them off and help us even more.

Great to see SK playing well lately, i wonder where he's gonna fit in when Cammy comes back. I hope he still manages some decent ice time.

Go Habs :D

Nice gdt forza.

I think the habs will win this game vs Rangers. Anyway glad that Philly lost today so that helped us. I think Price might get the call but not sure.

Hope So Halak Didnt Look To Sharp In His Last 2 Starts & Thanks Tamara84

wow impressive GDT forza!!! .Now we will flat-line New York to get what we are seeking and pass philly. ^_^

Thanks Born.a.Hab, & We Should

Key game for the habs tomorrow night

A win can put the habs in 6th and 1 point behind the sens for 5th

a loss lets the rangers jump the booins and bring them 3 points behind montreal, and gives the flyers another chance to lose us

I don't care whoes in nets, as long as gomez, Gio, Pleks, Pouliot, Heck anyone on the team continues to score score score score :D

Huge game tomorrow night. We win and it is going to be very difficult for any of the playoff chasers (NY, Atlanta, Tampa) to catch us for a playoff spot. We lose, though, and we let the Rangers pull to within three points. We simply can't afford to take the foot off the ol' gas pedal.

Huge game tomorrow night. We win and it is going to be very difficult for any of the playoff chasers (NY, Atlanta, Tampa) to catch us for a playoff spot. We lose, though, and we let the Rangers pull to within three points. We simply can't afford to take the foot off the ol' gas pedal.

The Rangers are even more desperate than we are. They are also pushing their gas pedal as hard as they can. We just have to be better and luckier than they are.

Archived