The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #75, Panthers @ Habs March 25 2010

nhlmaniac_mtl

Talking about Booth right now in l'Antichambre. Gotta feel for the guy. The Spacek hit wasn't even that violent... it's obvious he's still really fragile. It's a shame.

Big shame. He likely would have been on the US Olympic team given that Burke was going with young guys.

Today I didn't dare to write something on the board during the match!

And it worked!!!

2 beautiful goals by Gionta!

100st career goal for Plekanec!

Excellent saves by Halak!

(Not to forget Pouliot opening the score for the Habs!)

Go Habs go!!!

Today I didn't dare to write something on the board during the match!

And it worked!!!

2 beautiful goals by Gionta!

100st career goal for Plekanec!

Excellent saves by Halak!

(Not to forget Pouliot opening the score for the Habs!)

Go Habs go!!!

You can post, we're just joking with you, but no one brought up the shutout and we won. Better to be safe than sorry I say. And yes, 2 nice goals by Gio! Halak was good in the final minutes.

enjoying the fact we have two 20 goal scorers this year (probably could've been at least 30 too) plus we'll soon be welcoming Pouliot into the 20 goal scorers club :D

a great team we have this year, better than last years at least, yea, I just said that and quoted myself at the same time :P

like taking candy from a baby, and actually ballard is a baby so there ya go :lol:
Oh that was a lovely play!

Almost missed it, looked at the computer for a second, but looked back just in time.

a great team we have this year, better than last years at least, yea, I just said that and quoted myself at the same time :P
Would've liked to see what they would've done with a healthy roster.

Would've liked to see what they would've done with a healthy roster.

that's what I'm saying dude!! Still wish we were a little bigger up front, but with that said, considering our injuries to KEY players this year, I gotta be happy with 6th place right now!

I want to play Buffalo first round. Frankly I'd hate to be in Ottawa's position right now with the prospect of playing the Pens first round ..yikes. Clearly playing Washington would also be scary too. Where we're sitting right now I'd be happy playing Buffalo first round.

Habs still in 6th, but the win gives em some breathing room.

ya its nice to take a breath tonight, but just last week we had an 8 point pad on 9th and that was quickly chopped down to 4. need to stay focused

still way too soft layin back waiting to loose in the 3rd, but we managed to win it thats all that matters here on in

I agree. We won but it wasnt pretty. You could tell it was the backend of a back to back. There were tons of times where Florida had a man loose near the net. Fortunately for us they werent snipers. We'll definitely need to play more like we did in MOST of the Sabres game,,,, against Jersey. ;)

Archived