The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #82 - Leafs @ Canadiens, April 10th, 2010

Forza-Montreal

will the habs finally step up to the plate and clean up...or will they sit back, relax and see what happens sunday...will halak start...will price ever play a game in montreal again...will sk...will jaques martin actually coach...will the powerplay actually work...will the habs play as a cohesive unit...or will it be every man for himself...will the fans cheer or boo...will they sing ole ole ole or opt for the go habs go...will they throw a curveball at the habs and sing na na nana...only one way to find out...tune in...tonight...same habs time...same habs channel...

Go Habs Go...or...Golf Habs Golf???????

Very nice GDT! Thank You!

I really find it hard to believe it's the last regular season game. I really, truly do.

But anyway............c'mon boys............how about a solid win tonight to erase the memories of this past week and to propel yourselves into the playoffs with some confidence? Pull yourselves together and play as a team. Good Luck, gentlemen!!!!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good GDT FM.

The Habs have to win today. I want to believe in their victory but it is quite hard.

I do hope they will have a good game, that this team shows up, and that Halak stays solid in the net.

I even wrote a message of encouragment on Cammy's twittter! I don't want to be disappointed again...

GO Habs GO!

will the habs finally step up to the plate and clean up...or will they sit back, relax and see what happens sunday...will halak start...will price ever play a game in montreal again...will sk...will jaques martin actually coach...will the powerplay actually work...will the habs play as a cohesive unit...or will it be every man for himself...will the fans cheer or boo...will they sing ole ole ole or opt for the go habs go...will they throw a curveball at the habs and sing na na nana...only one way to find out...tune in...tonight...same habs time...same habs channel...

GO HABS GO, Its Time To Show People They Way We Know u Can Really Play, Like The 6 Game Win Streak, They Can Win Tonight

Very nice GDT! Thank You!

I really find it hard to believe it's the last regular season game. I really, truly do.

But anyway............c'mon boys............how about a solid win tonight to erase the memories of this past week and to propel yourselves into the playoffs with some confidence? Pull yourselves together and play as a team. Good Luck, gentlemen!!!!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Wheresthepuck & Agreed

Good GDT FM.

The Habs have to win today. I want to believe in their victory but it is quite hard.

I do hope they will have a good game, that this team shows up, and that Halak stays solid in the net.

I even wrote a message of encouragment on Cammy's twittter! I don't want to be disappointed again...

GO Habs GO!

Thanks ComradeRuskie & I Think Halak Will Have The Rest Tonight, He Needs the Rest, Price Can Do It Tonight

with this one game remaining and the importance of this ONE GAME....I can't help but think of the games where the guys didn't bother to show up, where the team just watched the other team skate......damn, down to one game :unsure:

More than ever Habs....dig deep and find that desire and motivation...PLAY AS A TEAM, PLAY FOR EACH OTHER

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ComradeRuskie & I Think Halak Will Have The Rest Tonight, He Needs the Rest, Price Can Do It Tonight

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/297012.html

"Jaroslav Halak sera devant la cage montréalaise alors que Jean-Sébastien Giguère obtiendra la chance de terminer la saison chez les Leafs."

Basicly RDS says that Halak and Giguère are the two goalies tonight.

show us something this game, go out and win decisively, then we will look forward to whomever we draw. Lose, and I pray for the elimination scenario. I'm fed up with following games that are inevitable losses. If we can make the Isles and Leafs look good, then heaven help us against the Caps

I'd like to see an 11 goal game :D

6-5 in shootout! lol

Oh and awesome GDT. I still can't believe it's the last game already :(

Thanks Hobo2999

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/297012.html

"Jaroslav Halak sera devant la cage montréalaise alors que Jean-Sébastien Giguère obtiendra la chance de terminer la saison chez les Leafs."

Basicly RDS says that Halak and Giguère are the two goalies tonight.

Halak Blew 2 Chances To Clinch, So I Dont Know What To Say, No more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM

Please let this not be a repeat of 06-07. Then again, a team this close to the brink in game 82 is just as undeserving of a playoff spot as they are deserving of one (most of the times, and it's definitely true in this case).

Could Very Well Be Hope Not But,,We'll See What Happens

A few interesting numbers from Stubbs' twitter:

• Gomez: team high +4 vs. Leafs this year, tied with Pleky with 1-4–5 output in 5 games
  • Halak is 2-0-1 vs. Leafs this season, .929 pct, 2.52 GAA
  • Habs 4-for-18 22.2% on PP, 12-for-17 70.6% on PK vs. Leafs this season
  • Habs 3-1-1 vs Leafs this season; Cammy, Gorges and AK46 with game-winning goals

STAY OUT OF THE BOX GUYS!

Archived