The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#1 San Jose Sharks Vs #8 Colorado Avalanche

man those sharks fans blend into the seats or what...i thought i saw empty seats they scored and everyone jumped up and went into a frenzy...pun intended...boo yaaa

Yes, thank you Pavelski, because I didn't want to go to bed or anything.

you have 13 odd minutes to clean ... loll

bonus hockey comin up

better make a new batch of kool-aid Clues & do some cleaning during the intermission lol

lmao, I really do need to buy myself some kool-aid. Every time it gets mentioned I want some.

Cleaning.. :(

I going to have a blueberry smirnoff because it's cold & the beer is warm

back to the Captain Morgan tomorrow!

hahahaha omg lmao thats so creepy HAHAHAHAH heyyy kool aiddddd OHHH YEAHHHHH ahaha perverted jug of juice

*dead*

wth ahaha

overtime playoff hockey...rock n roll

hey RSD did you get you're laptop fixed?

OMG OMG classic lmao

hahaha

and nahh...it still doesnt hibernate...its annoying me...and i got rid of the malware but now every time i go on google and search something i get my norton popping up telling me an attack was blocked and i check it and its some https tidserv request 2...my computer is dying im going to have to cremate it or something lol :mellow::(

*isn't sleeping tonight* :mellow:

well you do have to clean... :P

and foote gets called for interference ...

the shark tank gets ready for a frenzy ... will they get fed ... will they get that goal?? NO ONE KNOWS!! OH THE HUMANITY!!

oh man that JUST trickled in

hahaha

and nahh...it still doesnt hibernate...its annoying me...and i got rid of the malware but now every time i go on google and search something i get my norton popping up telling me an attack was blocked and i check it and its some https tidserv request 2...my computer is dying im going to have to cremate it or something lol :mellow::(

I hope you don't mind I emailed your problem to two computer wizards I know...if I get a reply I will post it in the thread you made

and the sharks win & clues will never sleep again...hey kool-aid...oh yeah!

well you do have to clean... :P

Meh, it's good enough. :P

and foote gets called for interference ...

the shark tank gets ready for a frenzy ... will they get fed ... will they get that goal?? NO ONE KNOWS!! OH THE HUMANITY!!

DUN DUN DUN..

I hope you don't mind I emailed your problem to two computer wizards I know...if I get a reply I will post it in the thread you made

and the sharks win & clues will never sleep again...hey kool-aid...oh yeah!

i dont mind at all...im interested to see what they said...

and hahaha HEY KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

setoguchi drank his kool aid tonight

playoff hockey >>> Anything* >>> cleaning

Fixed

ok...

lmao...i dont get the sharks fans...they're chanting Lets Go Sha--arks clap clap clapclapclap...thats so awkward...isnt it easier and better sounding to just chant Go Sharks Go!!

id even throw in long pauses after the dramatic sound effect just to get people on the edge of their seats...

the clap clap clapclapclap is important !

hahahaha omg lmao thats so creepy HAHAHAHAH heyyy kool aiddddd OHHH YEAHHHHH ahaha perverted jug of juice

*dead*

wth ahaha

pure and good??!!?? **runs away scared** :lol:

Archived