w3.gifvs w6.gif

1. Thu April 15, 2010 Los Angeles @ Vancouver 10:00 PM CBC, VERSUS
  2. Sat April 17, 2010 Los Angeles @ Vancouver 10:00 PM CBC, VERSUS
  3. Mon April 19, 2010 Vancouver @ Los Angeles 10:00 PM CBC, VERSUS
  4. Wed April 21, 2010 Vancouver @ Los Angeles 10:00 PM CBC, VERSUS
  5. Fri April 23, 2010 Los Angeles @ Vancouver 10:00 PM (if necessary) CBC
  6. Sun April 25, 2010 Vancouver @ Los Angeles TBD (if necessary) CBC, VERSUS
  7. Tue April 27, 2010 Los Angeles @ Vancouver TBD (if necessary) CBC

I wish the Western games weren't on so late. This should be a great series! I picked Vancouver in 7, but that's on a hunch that Luongo will step up his game. Otherwise I smell an upset.

Agreed whole-heartedly! The playoffs are the one time of year when it's tough to be a Maritimer... trying to staying up until 2:00 AM every morning wears on you, and that's if there's no overtime.

In my opinion this should be the best series in the first round, and it's anyone's guess as to how it will turn out. And it's not just Luongo; if Quick can step it up and play like he was earlier in the year he could turn the series as well.

Go Vancouver!!! Likely the only Canadian team that makes it out of the 1st round.

3 good/great scoring lines and a good goalie, their defence is kinda weak at times but I think theyll have enough to beat the Kings.

The Kings actually matchup quite well against any team and have a good shutdown players with Handzus and Simmonds who will likely go up against the Sedins and Kopitar and Doughty are obviously stars. Could be a good series, go either way. So the Canucks in 6 or 7

I think this is a good matchup for Vancouver. The Kings are young and not battle tested. Skill players a wash for both sides, experience and goaltending favors the Nucks. Although I love Doughty, so who knows.....Nucks in 6. And yes the will be the only Canadian team to make it through.

I believe the Kings may regret having relied on Jonathan Quick too much during the regular season. He had a strong year but it remains to be seen if he can keep focused after having played 72 games this season already. The kid has zero playoff experience and only Brodeur had more starts...

I believe the Kings may regret having relied on Jonathan Quick too much during the regular season. He had a strong year but it remains to be seen if he can keep focused after having played 72 games this season already. The kid has zero playoff experience and only Brodeur had more starts...

Very good point. He did lose what his last 8 starts?

boo canucks :P

i have the game on tv but i'm still too giddy from pleki's goal to really care what happens in this game :lol:

haha i yelled YES so loud my dad got scared :lol::lol:

andrew alberts 5 and a game for boarding/elbow

2-2 van/la freddy modin...on the pp...still more pp time left from the 5 min major

Archived