*Friday, May 14 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. TSN, VERSUS

Season Series
BOS 2-1-1, 11 Goals
PHI 2-1-1, 8 Goals

Oct 22, 2009: BOS (3) - PHI (4) SO
Dec 14, 2009: PHI (3) - BOS (1)
Jan 1, 2010: PHI (1) - BOS (2) OT
Mar 11, 2010: BOS (5) - PHI (1)

This should prove to be a brutal series. Two teams with hard working, hard hitting rosters. The Bruins may have the advantage in net, but the Flyers have the advantage up front. I won't be surprised at all if this boils down to overtime in game 7.

Who am I rooting for? Uh...

I'll get back to you guys on that one.

Guest Carey_Price

I hate both teams too but I'm rooting for the bruins. Beating the bruins in the eastern conference finals will make the win a whole lot sweeter.

Well Boston certainly has the better roster (due to lack of injuries with Savard back) but Phili is much more playoff proven and should take this series. Richards and Pronger have to carry them, which I think they will do. Boucher will play well and Boston may have a difficult time matching up forwards to play vs Philis top guys. Carter and Gagne will probably come back at some point in the series giving the flyers a lift.

I can't wait to watch these two teams beat the living tar out of each other. I hope it goes 7. With players like Carcillo, Hartnell, Lucic, and Chara... there's going to be blood.

Also, does anybody else think that it's absolutely insane for Savard to be coming back right now? The last person to do what he's attempting is David Booth. One little bump from Spacek and he was out again. And really... he wants to come back against the Flyers of all teams? The first time he meets up with Pronger in a corner he's going to be in for a world of hurt.

I can't wait to watch these two teams beat the living tar out of each other. I hope it goes 7. With players like Carcillo, Hartnell, Lucic, and Chara... there's going to be blood.

Ditto!

Also, does anybody else think that it's absolutely insane for Savard to be coming back right now? The last person to do what he's attempting is David Booth. One little bump from Spacek and he was out again. And really... he wants to come back against the Flyers of all teams? The first time he meets up with Pronger in a corner he's going to be in for a world of hurt.

Well, it's his butt on the line (or should I say head, or is it the same thing in savard's case? B) ). It is completely insane but hey, he wont hurt anyone but himself if he insists on playing *shrugs*

Archived