The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Bus To Pittsburgh And Back To Montreal For Game 5 On Saturday?

Hey...Pittsburgh fan here. First of all, I have to hand it to the Habs. Great series so far, although I still think the Pens will take it.

One question.....how did your town end up with soooo many trolls? I invite anyone here on this board to check out all the Montreal idiot trolls on the Pens boards. The series is tied folks. you haven't won anything yet. There is an awful lot of trolling going on for having accomplished NOTHING yet.

WHATS THE DEAL?

Hey...Pittsburgh fan here. First of all, I have to hand it to the Habs. Great series so far, although I still think the Pens will take it.

One question.....how did your town end up with soooo many trolls? I invite anyone here on this board to check out all the Montreal idiot trolls on the Pens boards. The series is tied folks. you haven't won anything yet. There is an awful lot of trolling going on for having accomplished NOTHING yet.

WHATS THE DEAL?

The deal is we have moderators. You guys should try it over there. ;):D

WHATS THE DEAL?

I don't think you'll find many trolls from this forum - we're moderated, and the fans here have shown class for the most part. And we get fans from other teams who act in a respectful manner here, and they get treated the same way by us.

The deal is we have moderators. You guys should try it over there. ;):D

:lol:

If there isn't, would it be a crazy idea to organize a charter bus to travel to Pittsburgh for game 5? I'm sure there are at least 40 Habs fans in Montreal who would be willing to go to the game.

how would we get tickets? or are you looking for people who already got tickets?

I don't think you'll find many trolls from this forum - we're moderated, and the fans here have shown class for the most part. And we get fans from other teams who act in a respectful manner here, and they get treated the same way by us.

We're moderated just fine.....The thing is we actually love trolls that come in and talk sh*t....It just makes it that much sweeter at the end of the series.

Keep it up. He who laughs last as they say (with all due respect). You stay classy Montreal.

We're moderated just fine.....The thing is we actually love trolls that come in and talk sh*t....It just makes it that much sweeter at the end of the series.

Keep it up. He who laughs last as they say (with all due respect). You stay classy Montreal.

Then why bother come here to complain about it? You should be thanking us for giving you something you apparently desire. I don't go on your official forum ever, but on HFboards, all the Montreal fans I saw on the Pittsburgh forum, were classy and respectful.

Then why bother come here to complain about it? You should be thanking us for giving you something you apparently desire. I don't go on your official forum ever, but on HFboards, all the Montreal fans I saw on the Pittsburgh forum, were classy and respectful.

Apparently you weren't looking very hard. Then again, I guess it's all in what you consider classy and respectful.

The Caps members were equally impressed with the Habs fans on their board....and I use the term extremely loosly.

Apparently you weren't looking very hard. Then again, I guess it's all in what you consider classy and respectful.

The Caps members were equally impressed with the Habs fans on their board....and I use the term extremely loosly.

I guess I'm not looking hard enough then, sorry but I've never gone on a scavenger hunt in search of trolls.

Can we get back on topic please?

Nobody here is interested in the state of affairs on the Pens board, none of our business. No idea what that troll is trying to pull off here but thank god we have a ignore function on this board.

Does anybody know if there is a bus that will take Habs fans from Montreal to Pittsburgh (and then back) for game 5?

I want to go to the game, but driving there and back is going to be too much; a special bus would be ideal.

Check greyhound. Their bus leaves Montreal at 5:00pm on Sunday, duration of the trip is approx. 20 hours according to their website. Roundtrip is approximately $250.

http://www.greyhound.ca/home/

Archived