The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #3 ~ #4 Penguins @ #8 Canadiens, May 4th, 2010.

Clues

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010.
7:00 PM ET.
RDS, CBC, Versus.

jfvk76.jpg
VS.
1088tvb.jpg

@

nohvyv.jpg

Pre-season

Monday, September 21st, 2009.
@ Bell Centre.
Pens 3, Habs 4
Recap - Boxscore

2009 - 2010 Regular season

Meeting 1
Wednesday, October 28th, 2009.
@ Mellon Arena.
Habs 1, Pens 6 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2
Wednesday, November 25th, 2009.
@ Mellon Arena.
Habs 1, Pens 3 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 3
Thursday, December 10th, 2009.
@ Bell Centre.
Pens 3, Habs 2 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 4
Saturday, February 6th, 2010.
@ Bell Centre.
Pens 3, Habs 5 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

Playoffs

Meeting 1
Friday, April 30th, 2010.
@ Mellon Arena.
Habs 3, Pens 6 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2
Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.
@ Mellon Arena.
Habs 3, Pens 1 (Final).
Recap - Boxscore - Video

W h o' s h o t ;

Guerin _________ Crosby ______ Goligoski _______ Malkin ________ Dupuis
vgtpqe.jpg
Gionta _______ Bergeron ______ Cammalleri ______ Gomez _______ Subban

15d516g.jpg Stats rr8niv.jpg
Full playoff stats /Regular season stats --- Full playoff stats /Regular season stats
ac7haf.jpg
tasu12.jpg

Let's go Habs!

Excellant GDT Clues,,,,,keep it up.,,,,,,,,,PLEASE (BTW Thanks for putting it up early).

I sincerely think that Habs will win both of the games @ home... Don't ask me why.

I agree,,,,,but with 1 add-on,,,,,,,both games at home,,,,,and the next game as well.

The Bell will BE-A-RINGIN-AND-A-ROCKIN.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO EXCITED

Awesome job as usual Clues. You rock.

GO HABS GO !!!

Thanks hrf :)

I sincerely think that Habs will win both of the games @ home... Don't ask me why.

Sounds good to me.

great job clues, carry the torch girl :D

Thanks CRB, :)

Great GDT Clues, I'm wondering if Craig Adams is suspended for the series. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Bah, I doubt it.

Here's a post from the Birds forums

"I'm not worried, uncle Garry will never let us loose. "

Even they know what's going on.

This is the title of a thread on the Birds forums

"I am worried"

This is a post from that thread

"Thats something I've never seen on the Habs forum. 1-1 series tie with a thread titled I.am.worried. Funny. "

:lol::lol::lol:

Great GDT Clues!

Right now I am looking at the 5 Pens players pics and wondering if you chose the most creepy/ugly pics for this post. Crosby and Malkin look lost, Goligoski looks like a punk, Guerin scares me so bad that I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. And don't get me started on Dupuis... :unsure:

While our Habs look pretty handsome. :blush:

Anyways, I will be going to the game tomorrow. My friends told me that the Bell Center crowd is really something and I can't wait to see that for myself. I hope to get a pretty towel too.

My record when I am an the Bell Center: 0-2-1

:ph34r: I think I am due for a win.

GO HABS GO!

Excellant GDT Clues,,,,,keep it up.,,,,,,,,,PLEASE (BTW Thanks for putting it up early).

Thanks, and was that sarcasm? :lol: I didn't put it up as early as I wanted to.. but that always unintentionally seems to happen..

Great GDT Clues!

Right now I am looking at the 5 Pens players pics and wondering if you chose the most creepy/ugly pics for this post. Crosby and Malkin look lost, Goligoski looks like a punk, Guerin scares me so bad that I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley. And don't get me started on Dupuis... :unsure:

Anyways, I will be going to the game tomorrow. My friends told me that the Bell Center crowd is really something and I can't wait to see hear that for myself. I hope to get a pretty towel too.

GO HABS GO!

fixed that for you ;)

and you'll get a towel if you enter the bell centre early, first 10,000 fans get one. during the playoffs many stay outside at the fan jam until almost game time though

Great GDT Clues!

Anyways, I will be going to the game tomorrow. My friends told me that the Bell Center crowd is really something and I can't wait to see that for myself. I hope to get a pretty towel too.

GO HABS GO!

Thanks, Comrade :)

lmao, I blame the person who chose those photo's for their TSN player pages :P

Malkin kind of looks like he's wearing lipstick haha

Ah, lucky. Enjoy the game! :D

Guest habs1952

Not gonna ask why....just hope your right! :)

Thanks, and was that sarcasm? :lol: I didn't put it up as early as I wanted to.. but that always unintentionally seems to happen..

Nope,,,,I just love to see it up and running (gets me more into the game,,,,as it were)....Tanks again :P

Nope,,,,I just love to see it up and running (gets me more into the game,,,,as it were)....Tanks again :P

Ah okay thanks, just wondering :)

---

Just heard on CBC that Subban's parent's will be at the game tomorrow night. Awesome.

If we can split that will be huge HUGE I say habs playing good so far come out strong get a quick goal get the crowd into it.THen with 1:15 left in the first have cammy bang one through flurry go up two going into the second.... You can see where Im going with this.:) goo habs gooooo Crosby.... Malkin....you scare me!!

Archived