(57)Pouliot – (91)Gomez – (21)Gionta
(94)Pyatt – (42)Moore – (40)Lapierre
(52)Darche* – (15)Metropolit – (46)Kostitsyn

(75)Gill – (26)Gorges
(44)Hamrlik – (76)Subban
(47)Bergeron – (20)O’Byrne

(41)Halak

* Last game, Darche did not actually play and
was replaced by other players double shifting.
Should Spacek return, Darche would likely sit
and Bergeron would play forward.

Projected Pittsburgh Lineup

(14)Kunitz – (87)Crosby – (9)Dupuis*
(23)Ponikarovsky – (71)Malkin – (25)Talbot
(24)Cooke – (38)Letestu** – (48)Kennedy
(17)Rupp – (27)Adams – (26)Fedetenko

(44)Orpik - (55)Gonchar
(7)Eaton – (56)Letang
(3)Goligoski - (4)Leopold

(29)Fleury

* If Guerin returns, he likely takes this spot.
Dupuis would likely drop to the second line
and Talbot would replace Letestu on the third.

** Jordan Staal skated Wednesday and may play.
If Guerin also returns, Fedetenko would likely sit.

“To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.”
gallery26.jpg

We can do it!!!

I'm out of this world excited because I'll be attending this game - my first Canadiens game ever. Needless to say, I haven't been able to sleep since I got the ticket. For anyone who knows, how early is too early to get in? I'd like to be in early enough for a towel and practice. Thanks

--------

Hope this GDT is a winning one.

We can do it!!!

I'm out of this world excited because I'll be attending this game - my first Canadiens game ever. Needless to say, I haven't been able to sleep since I got the ticket. For anyone who knows, how early is too early to get in? I'd like to be in early enough for a towel and practice. Thanks

--------

Fanjam starts at 4pm until puck drop. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Warmup is at 6:30 :)

Habbies........imagine you're in Washington.......all the pressure is on the Pens.........you are the underdogs,.....you're down 3-1 in the series....there's no tomorrow....no pressure......

Give'em hell. Win the game-shift-by-shift. Turn on the jets & get that 1st goal....and the second......mess with Cindy's mind & Malkin's.

Halak......shut the door tight......nothing is going in tonite.

Stand on your head....your nose....your ears.....thumbs & every other body part........but nothing crosses that line.

PK....it's time to make your best impression of Bobby Orr...... and Robinson & Savard

Turn the other cheek......no penalites....guys

Win this.....the ghosts of the Forum are watching......square the series.......make'em sweat....rattle their confidence

We can do it!!!

--------

Gratz Beaubie your gonna love it. I just attended my 1st habs game in 12 years 3 months ago so I know how you feel. It's completly amazing I had butterflies in my stomach the whole game, it was awesome!gratz again and enjoy :D

Lets go habs tie this series up.

YOU CAN DO IT! GO HABS GO!

We can do it!!!

--------

Enjoy the game, Beaubie. Good pick for a first Hab game!

Great GDT Fanpuck33 !

You said "Should Spacek return, Darche would likely sit and Bergeron would play forward. " I was going to joke that Darche already sat the last game, but you covered that by saying he did not actually play. :D

I agree with your reasoning on Bergeron, but who knows with JM. ;)

GO HABS GO!!!

We can do it!!!

--------

i am sooooo jealous. been a habs fan for some 40 years and have never been to a home game. it's on my bucket list... have a great time and enjoy!!!!!!

GO HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid jordan staal had a good full practice today...ugh <_<

Day to day.....but tomorrow after practice.....coach will decide if he's a game time decision or not.

Season on the line again, we have to take it no other option

Bang on...

never-give-up_large.jpg

Lay it all on the line.....I believe we can really do this......hope the boys feel the same way. <_<

Archived