(52)Darche– (42)Moore – (40)Lapierre
(94)Pyatt – (15)Metropolit – (32)Moen

(75)Gill – (26)Gorges
(44)Hamrlik – (76)Subban
(47)Bergeron – (20)O’Byrne

(41)Halak

Andrei Markov joined the team on the flight to
Pittsburgh. Is he there to lend moral support or
could reports of a torn ACL be exaggerated?

Projected Pittsburgh Lineup

(14)Kunitz – (87)Crosby – (9)Dupuis*
(23)Ponikarovsky – (71)Malkin – (25)Talbot
(24)Cooke – (38)Letestu – (48)Kennedy
(27)Adams – (11)Staal – (26)Fedetenko

(44)Orpik - (55)Gonchar
(7)Eaton – (56)Letang
(3)Goligoski - (4)Leopold

(29)Fleury

* If Guerin returns, he likely takes this spot.
Dupuis would drop down and Letestu or
Fedetenko would sit.

“To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.”
gallery26.jpg

With all of the media attention, I am curious to see what happens with the refereeing. I suspect we will see one of the most even and unbiased refereed games of the playoffs. At a certain point the league has got to say "Sid & Co, we gave you chances, you're going to have to do it on your own now"

Go habs. I have a feeling its going to be: 3-1 Montreal. ;)

Great GDT and a GREAT picture...what a night that was closing the Forum and the reception the "Rocket" got!!

Boys can go a long way with a big effort in this game...

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of the media attention, I am curious to see what happens with the refereeing. I suspect we will see one of the most even and unbiased refereed games of the playoffs. At a certain point the league has got to say "Sid & Co, we gave you chances, you're going to have to do it on your own now"

Go habs. I have a feeling its going to be: 3-1 Montreal. ;)

Is it true that Bettman has been staying up late nights watching our game tapes trying to find SOME reason to suspend Halak? :lol:

Pierre McGuire said on TV tonight that " there are no conspiracy theories ".....that's a good corporate boy Pierre....yes there are conspiracy theories Pierre ....you haven't been listening ....just because you say there aren't any doesn't mean they don't exist..what took this guy away from reporting into the realm of egocentric self aggrandizement....This guy really gets me burned with his commentary....he absolutely jumps on the bandwagon when things are going well for another team and then just as quickly switches to make himself look good ...he's been doing this for quite awhile now ...I have no faith in his analysis anymore because it's all about what makes him look good ....there are a lot of knowledgable fans who could do his job ....he's no better than Kypreos and Watters another couple of "look at me I'm so smart " jokes on TV

Nice GDT again Fanpuck really got the hang of it

There were many who said we had no chance

But we've led the Caps and Pens a merry dance

We are not finished yet there are still games to play

And we are going to play them our way

We have no huge shooting star

But as a team we are better by far

Than any team playing in this playoffs

We are hard working men not stuck up toffs

We may not be among the elite

Who cares this team can play real sweet

In every game we have got into their brains

When ever we get into their shooting lanes

Halak works hard when he stands on his head

Anyone else upside down would be dead

There is so much to praise about our lads

Of course there is they are our HABS

Our lower lines have shown they can play

Won the game for us what do you say

So it's time to forget about the referee's

Just make the next game fair if you please

So we are going to Pittsburgh once again

To give the Pens some more pain

Another win would suit us fine

Just get their side of the blue line

GO HABS GO :D :D

i love when people make poems! :D

Pierre McGuire said on TV tonight that " there are no conspiracy theories ".....that's a good corporate boy Pierre....yes there are conspiracy theories Pierre ....you haven't been listening ....just because you say there aren't any doesn't mean they don't exist..what took this guy away from reporting into the realm of egocentric self aggrandizement....This guy really gets me burned with his commentary....he absolutely jumps on the bandwagon when things are going well for another team and then just as quickly switches to make himself look good ...he's been doing this for quite awhile now ...I have no faith in his analysis anymore because it's all about what makes him look good ....there are a lot of knowledgable fans who could do his job ....he's no better than Kypreos and Watters another couple of "look at me I'm so smart " jokes on TV

OMG! I hate Nick Kypreos so much! I wish nothing but for him to be off of TV and gone from any sort of reporting on Hockey. The entire SN hockey panel is a joke! I think that Pierre is miles better than those guys, millions of miles. His is kind of a boob at times but i think that he offers some pretty good insight at times, mixed in with some idiotic, obvious calls but the pointing out the obvious comes from him doing game on NBC where the viewership (on the most part) needs to be taught everything about hockey yet!

GO HABS GO :D:D

I love your poems! Keep them coming!

It will be the fairest game ever played in the playoffs there has been so much publicity about last nights game and the officiating that they wouldn't dare not too as for Mguire how the hell would he know if there was a conspircy or not I am sure if there was the last person to know would be someone in the media

:angry: Looks like I'm going to miss at least the 1st period.....have a commitment at work tomorrow evening that I cannot get out of.......but I'll be breaking the speed limit getting home hopefully not missing much more of the game.

LETS GO HABS!

:angry: Looks like I'm going to miss at least the 1st period.....have a commitment at work tomorrow evening that I cannot get out of.......but I'll be breaking the speed limit getting home hopefully not missing much more of the game.

LETS GO HABS!

Well that sucks. Drive safe FH!

Great GDT...Hope it's a winning one. Good officials would be a good help tomorrow. Habs have to keep the paste, play their hearts out for 60 mins and more if they have to, and take the momentum that they have built at home and start with it in pitts.

GO HABS GO!!!!

:) I know this is the current game but the other thread is closed and just have to say best day of my life thus far. lol

I still can't believe that they won!!! And I ole'd to my little heart's content. Not even the crap calls and a total of 9 shots over the first two periods could put me down.

_____

This is what we wanted, what we needed. Let's go back to the fruit bowl and make this our series!!!

Work hard Habs.

Thanks people glad you like my poem I hope they are good luck but I think it's all the positive energy makes the difference just seen Pitts coach on TSN what a laugh do they really think they can get the better of us no way not on my watch,the Flyers have found some life maybe they will upset the Boon's don't know which team I would like the HABS to play next, I have such good feelings about tomorrows game everything you see and hear about our team just seems positive when you hear them talk and see them they just seem like they are having fun,it's so different from the regular season I wander what happened, perhaps we will beat them by a big margin tomorrow that would be nice

Thanks people glad you like my poem I hope they are good luck but I think it's all the positive energy makes the difference just seen Pitts coach on TSN what a laugh do they really think they can get the better of us no way not on my watch,the Flyers have found some life maybe they will upset the Boon's don't know which team I would like the HABS to play next, I have such good feelings about tomorrows game everything you see and hear about our team just seems positive when you hear them talk and see them they just seem like they are having fun,it's so different from the regular season I wander what happened, perhaps we will beat them by a big margin tomorrow that would be nice

Can't understand what you're saying when you don't write in poem form. :lol::lol:

Archived