The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #7 ~ #8 Canadiens @ #4 Penguins, May 12th, 2010.

Clues

Wednesday, May 12th, 2010.

7:00 PM ET.

RDS, CBC, Versus.

121pevb.jpgVS. sy5s95.jpg

@

34yscg3.jpg

Pre-season

Monday, September 21st, 2009.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 4

Recap - Boxscore

2009 - 2010 Regular season

Meeting 1

Wednesday, October 28th, 2009.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 6 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2

Wednesday, November 24th, 2009.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 3 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 3

Thursday, December 10th, 2009.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 2 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 4

Saturday, February 6th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 5 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Playoffs

Meeting 1

Friday, April 30th, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 3, Pens 6 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2

Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 3, Pens 1 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 3

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 2, Habs 0 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 4

Thursday, May 6th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 2, Habs 3 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 5

Saturday, May 8th, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 2 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 6

Monday, May 10th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 4 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

rr8niv.jpg Stats 15d516g.jpg

Full playoff stats /Regular season stats --- Full playoff stats /Regular season stats

2weiejk.jpg

Fleury player page.

Halak player page / Price player page.

ea0e12.jpg

16blc00.jpg

Whatever happens in game seven, I'm proud of this team.

go Habs go!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clues With Another Amazing GDT!! Very Nice Job!!

To The Montreal Canadiens:

Show Up...No Excuses...Do or Die...Make History Boys...Control The Pace...Win The Game...Pour Le Bleu Blanc Et Rouge!!

Clues With Another Amazing GDT!! Very Nice Job!!

To The Montreal Canadiens:

Show Up...No Excuses...Do or Die...Make History Boys...Control The Pace...Win The Game...Pour Le Bleu Blanc Et Rouge!!

Thank you RSD :)

We are the only remaining Canadian team.

Let's go Habs!

Awesome GDT Clues. :)

Fantastic GDT Clues. Let's close the Mellon loop. Go Habs Go!

Clues: *super* GDT! Here we go!

It's all decided, because WE believe, and they don't!!

GO HABS GO!!

Thank you, everyone. :)

Hello Habs fans,

Regardless of the outcome of Game 7, I wanted to drop by again to congratulate your team and you fans on such a fine playoff series -- and to thank you for your class and graciousness in welcoming me to this forum. I didn't post anything during the series, as after all, this is your forum. If your guys win, I'll come back once more to offer congratulations and best wishes on your continuing quest to hoist the Cup for the 25th time. If my Pens win, your Habs are still to be congratulated. Thanks again, and let's hope for a Game 7 Classic.

Nice GDT Clues :))

LET IT BE THE WINNING ONE

GO Habs GO

Hello Habs fans,

Regardless of the outcome of Game 7, I wanted to drop by again to congratulate your team and you fans on such a fine playoff series -- and to thank you for your class and graciousness in welcoming me to this forum. I didn't post anything during the series, as after all, this is your forum. If your guys win, I'll come back once more to offer congratulations and best wishes on your continuing quest to hoist the Cup for the 25th time. If my Pens win, your Habs are still to be congratulated. Thanks again, and let's hope for a Game 7 Classic.

Welcome to the forum, it should be a good one. :)

Terrific GDT.

As for the game itself... lets hope that the boys can come out swinging. I cant remember who it was that said it (Barnaby?) but one of the CBC commentators said that game 7s are often won with your 'character' guys - and i agree. I have been thinking for a while: Martin has done a good job building a plan to counter the penguins game - stifle their skill with our skilled players acting like checkers (vs. assigning checkers to shadow their guys).

I wonder though: is there an ace up Martin's sleeve just waiting to be played. If we assume for a minute that our top 6 will consist of Gomez-Gionta-Cammy-Plekanec-AK and Moen (who seems to have replaced the slumping Pouliot in most situations) then why not throw a little jump into that bottom six? What the heck am I talking about?

If i were Jacques Martin, I would assign Benny to the press box & dress Sergei Kostitsyn.

Best case scenario: he adds jump to the 4th line & gives us an even better opportunity to win with our depth guys (its no surprise the Moore line has at times had the best chances in this series, while the Gomez & Plekanec lines are just trying to stop the other guys). Worst Case Scenario: SK is no better than Pouliot and he gets like 5 minutes like Benny would.

I suspect JM wont do it (and in fairness, I dont know how right the media is about there being a rift between SK and the rest of the players etc) but if he did and it did work out...wow.

GO habs. I predict a 3-0 win for the boys in red white and blue. :)

Come on guys! I want to make more signatures!!!

Wednesday, May 12th, 2010.

7:00 PM ET.

RDS, CBC, Versus.

121pevb.jpgVS. sy5s95.jpg

@

34yscg3.jpg

Pre-season

Monday, September 21st, 2009.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 4

Recap - Boxscore

2009 - 2010 Regular season

Meeting 1

Wednesday, October 28th, 2009.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 6 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2

Wednesday, November 24th, 2009.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 3 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 3

Thursday, December 10th, 2009.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 2 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 4

Saturday, February 6th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 5 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Playoffs

Meeting 1

Friday, April 30th, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 3, Pens 6 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 2

Sunday, May 2nd, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 3, Pens 1 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 3

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 2, Habs 0 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 4

Thursday, May 6th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 2, Habs 3 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 5

Saturday, May 8th, 2010.

@ Mellon Arena.

Habs 1, Pens 2 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Meeting 6

Monday, May 10th, 2010.

@ Bell Centre.

Pens 3, Habs 4 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

rr8niv.jpg Stats 15d516g.jpg

Full playoff stats /Regular season stats --- Full playoff stats /Regular season stats

2weiejk.jpg

Fleury player page.

Halak player page / Price player page.

ea0e12.jpg

16blc00.jpg

Whatever happens in game seven, I'm proud of this team.

go Habs go!

Add the following........in 1970-71....after the Habbies upset the Stanley Cup Champs.........the team they met in the Finals that year.........was Chicago......a team they traded one of their star goaltenders to ......BTW....it went 7 games ....and the Habbies won..........Jean Beliveau retired......and a "superstar" who took Ted Harris's old number (10) planted his feet deep in the ground to set the stage for an upcoming dynasty.......and wouldn't you know it.....they had a goaltending contraversy........"the more things change, the more they stay the same"

It's fitting that the Habbies first opened the Melon.....to be the ones to close it.........with a WIN

Tonight .....with the help of all Habbie fans, in Montreal, Canada and everywhere around the world........we will send the energy they need to have that extra push........to put the Pens over the Cliff ....into a watery grave

The wailing wall will add a few more bricks to Cammalleri and Halak, Plekanec, Subban and Gionta.

The team will play as the magic team of '10.......with no doubt in their mind as to the outcome of this WIN

A team that plays

In the Zone

Come on Boys,

Go out there and have the time of your lives, enjoy every second of every minute of every shift. Know that even while playing away you will have every habs fan from across this planet cheering beside you. No matter what the outcome, we will continue to stand and cheer our larger than life Montreal Canadiens because We Believe! We Truely Believe!

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

Our game......is hockey....it was born here in Montreal.....more Top Guns have played here in NHL history than anywhere else.......we've seen the games in this series.....the intensity......the strategy......the war.....and the spped of execution

To recap the series.......and what to expect of tonites game.....I think this is fitting.....to get up in the mood.....for a Win....in the danger zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o...feature=related

"We've got tone"

Burn the Pens

In the Zone

Hello Habs fans,

Classy...we're all just hockey fans wanting a well-played/ free from controversy game with a 100% effort

Archived