The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #2 ~ #8 Canadiens @ #7 Flyers, May 18th, 2010.

Clues

Tuesday, May 18th, 2010.

7:00 PM ET.

RDS, CBC, Versus.

16ln12w.jpgvs iddoqq.jpg

@

2crodi1.jpg

Last meeting;

Sunday, May 16th, 2010.

@ Wachovia Center.

Habs 0, Flyers 6 (Final).

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Injuries;

Canadiens; Paul Mara, on injured reserve and is expected to miss the remainder of the season / left shoulder surgery

Andrei Markov, out indefinitely / right knee

Flyers; Mike Rathje, on injured reserve and will miss the entire season / hip/back

Ray Emery, on injured reserve and will miss the remainder of the season / right hip surgery

Jeff Carter, out indefinitely / right foot surgery

Ian Laperriere, expected to miss the remainder of the playoffs / brain contusion/mild concussion

Brian Boucher, expected to miss at least one month / sprained left MCL

rr8niv.jpgStats 2expq4o.jpg

Full playoff stats /Regular season stats --- Full playoff stats /Regular season stats

vndszq.jpg

Projected goaltenders;

5af7df.jpg

Let's go Habs!

Great GDT Clues as always I don't have the programs to do all that and wouldn't know how any way I haven't got an offering yet I usually sit and just write my poems off the top of my head but I want to write something really rousing for this game will write it later it was nice to have other people write them too see you all later

GO HABS GO :D :D

Great GDT and hope this is the winning one.....You know what, I was listening to team990 and CKAC today, and I had the impression that yesterdays loss was the end of the world for some people.

In case anyone thinks that, guys its only game 1 that we lost and we all know we gave the flyers the game, we know we are better than that. We will readjust and come back stronger tomorrow for sure!

We are gonna bring this series home tied on Thursday and we're gonna Rock the flyers world upside down here in Montreal!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Wicked GDT Once Again Clues!!

Alright Montreal Canadiens,

You Were Emberassed Once Already, Do Not Let It Happen Again!! SCORE LOTS OF GOALS!! MAKE LOTS OF HITS!! SCORE SOME MORE GOALS!! THEN WIN THIS GAME DAMNIT!! COME OUT ANGRY!! WIN THIS GAME!! :angry: GET MEAN!!

Good heavens, Clues! I thought this one already is! :blink::lol:

:lol:not as much as I would like lol

Great GDT Clues as always I don't have the programs to do all that and wouldn't know how any way I haven't got an offering yet I usually sit and just write my poems off the top of my head but I want to write something really rousing for this game will write it later it was nice to have other people write them too see you all later

GO HABS GO :D :D

Great GDT and hope this is the winning one.....You know what, I was listening to team990 and CKAC today, and I had the impression that yesterdays loss was the end of the world for some people.

In case anyone thinks that, guys its only game 1 that we lost and we all know we gave the flyers the game, we know we are better than that. We will readjust and come back stronger tomorrow for sure!

We are gonna bring this series home tied on Thursday and we're gonna Rock the flyers world upside down here in Montreal!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Great job Clues! this is a winning one i'm sure :D

Thank you, everyone! :)

Wicked GDT Once Again Clues!!

Alright Montreal Canadiens,

You Were Emberassed Once Already, Do Not Let It Happen Again!! SCORE LOTS OF GOALS!! MAKE LOTS OF HITS!! SCORE SOME MORE GOALS!! THEN WIN THIS GAME DAMNIT!! COME OUT ANGRY!! WIN THIS GAME!! :angry: GET MEAN!!

baahah, thanks RSD :P

Great GDT, I am going tomorrow night to watch our HABS tie the series up 1-1. We are going to come out flying tomorrow night and I cant wait.

GO HABS GO

Thank you, enjoy the game :)

Great PGDT again Clues.

This one was fast & not thorough??? :unsure::blink::rolleyes:<_<

GO HABS GO

haha not as thorough as usual since I kind of worked on it later than I usually do.

Another great GDT Clues!!

Thanks!

I think we will see a much better & more focused hab's squad tomorrow. I hope our PP gets a chance & buries it early. If we can do that, I think we will be well on our way. Philly is still riding emotion, but that will have to give out sooner, rather than later - and I think we will see, soon enough, the team that went down 0-3 to the injury-depleated Bruins.

3-1 Habs. Halak with a strong game & Cammy with 1 more goal.

thgreat_job.gif On The GTD Clues,As Usual.

av-20637.gifGO_HABS_GO.gif

Great GDT and hope this is the winning one.

Boys will bounce back here.

images-2.jpg

image.png

They better keep the Flyers shot to the outside/low percentage chances.

Let Halak see the pucks coming at the net but keeping the crease clear of any bodies and he'll do the rest.

For once again....ya can bet this is where their gonna be....in Halak's face.

I think we will see a much better & more focused hab's squad tomorrow.

I believe also....really do Jed.

Archived