Do you believe?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What's going to happen?

• Habs force game 6
    • Habs season is over

nhl27.gif

vs.

flyers.jpg

I was going to make this a long & pretty thread but I'm going to make it short & sweet.

There is no way I want this to be our last game of the season. The time to win is now.

Awsoem.gif
GO HABS GO

I want to be sleeping soundly after our Habs win this game!
newpictures006.jpg

I don't wan't to be doing this
hungoverlikeadog.jpg

Wasn't around for yesterday's GDT, but I did manage to see the game. Couldn't believe the lack of effort, we need more from our team. The one time we crashed the net(3rd period), we almost scored. I don't know if if it was due to the afternoon game or the fact the fights at the end of game 3 intimidated the Habs, but they just weren't there.

The Habs have put their own backs up against the wall, now they have to answer the bell. After such a wonderful run, I can't believe they'd be shutout 3 times by Michael Leighton in the eastern conference finals.

I usually pretty positive and give the benefit of the doubt, but yesterday's game was terrible. Either they show up and dominate or they lay back and get dominated. Enough of this, if you're going to go down, at least go down swinging.

Couldn't believe the lack of effort, we need more from our team...they just weren't there.

yesterday's game was terrible... Either they show up and dominate or they lay back and get dominated. Enough of this, if you're going to go down, at least go down swinging.

Agree.....disappointing lack of effort.....no desperation....philly figured us out in regards to game 3.

We just allowed them to have their way.

We need a better showing here....team needs to come out & give everything that's left in the tank.

Agree.....disappointing lack of effort.....no desperation....philly figured us out in regards to game 3.

We just allowed them to have their way.

We need a better showing here....team needs to come out & give everything that's left in the tank.

I saw a lot of Canadiens backing away from hits and ducking out of the way of hits.... if they want to keep playing they need to be more physical like they were in game 3. In game 3 they were forcing the Flyers hands similar to what the Flyers did in games 1, 2, and 4.

The Wachovia Center will be rocking on Monday night. :wacko:

I saw a lot of Canadiens backing away from hits and ducking out of the way of hits.... if they want to keep playing they need to be more physical like they were in game 3. In game 3 they were forcing the Flyers hands similar to what the Flyers did in games 1, 2, and 4.

The Wachovia Center will be rocking on Monday night. :wacko:

Ok johnnymop is not allowed to post anymore :lol:

Nice GDT

Thanks

Thumbs up hrf on your 1st GTD. :D ...Lets hope it brings us good luck here.....do or die habs!

Ya did good friend. :D

Thanks FH

This is it, Boys & girls.

Win this one, feed off the bell centre crowd for game 6 and then ride that momentum back to philly for Game 7.

It all starts with a win tomorrow night.

The Bell Center crowd wasn't giving much energy in game 4. They came up small when the team was down.

That thing they do before the game where that little kid skates out and touches the ice and the flames spread... that is breathtaking.

We have something similar in Philly... A drunk dude staggers out and drops his beer at center ice then all the fans throw their beers on the ice....Then they throw snowballs and boo Santa and vandalize all cars with tags from out of town places while booing Donovan McNabb .

Ok johnnymop is not allowed to post anymore :lol:

Thanks

Thanks FH

This forum is fantastic.

And keep the faith tomorrow... this year anything is possible :unsure:

The Bell Center crowd wasn't giving much energy in game 4. They came up small when the team was down.

The crowd was strong early, but as tentative as the team was after the 1st.

If we can pull out a win tomorrow, trust me - the crowd will be LOUD on wednesday.

A saturday that I would like to erase out of my head. Lost the final in soccer and after I came home and checked the result of the Habs I was even more depressed. With a shutout and only 17 shots. I couldn't drink so much to loose all memory of this day.

Bayern fan? If so, your saturday was the same as mine =/

The crowd was strong early, but as tentative as the team was after the 1st.

If we can pull out a win tomorrow, trust me - the crowd will be LOUD on wednesday.

Yes.

It seems like the pressure of the crowd can sometimes work against the Habs. The expectations are always high and when you play like they did in game 3 the crowd smells blood... when the blood is not delivered in game the crowd turns.

Hawks-Sharks tied at 2 starting the third.

Archived