The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Call Of Duty

MTL-Coates

• 2 weeks later...

I have WaW now, and I want MW2 REALLY, REALLY bad. I don't have Xbox Live right now either, but I am working on it.

Interesting note, btw, I was going to play Nazi Zombies with some of my buddies last night, but we got the RROD. Scary stuff, it is.

• 3 weeks later...
I have WaW now, and I want MW2 REALLY, REALLY bad. I don't have Xbox Live right now either, but I am working on it.

Interesting note, btw, I was going to play Nazi Zombies with some of my buddies last night, but we got the RROD. Scary stuff, it is.

RROD is a lot scarier than Nazi Zombies hahaha.

I play MW2 sometimes. GT: Trenton Romulox

I used to play MW2 ALL the time. My kill/death ratio peaked at 4.39, I think. It's a little lower now, unfortunately.

MW2 sucks!!! But I still play a lot lol gamertag is Brando1788

Hahaha. That's not so much different than how I feel sometimes when I am playing it. I remember when I first got it, I loved it. Next thing I know, I've got like 7 days of played time on Xbox Live and I'm talking about how it's the worst game of all-time. Then I played more. I think how good the game is entirely depends upon how well (or poorly) I am playing that day.

Hahaha. That's not so much different than how I feel sometimes when I am playing it. I remember when I first got it, I loved it. Next thing I know, I've got like 7 days of played time on Xbox Live and I'm talking about how it's the worst game of all-time. Then I played more. I think how good the game is entirely depends upon how well (or poorly) I am playing that day.

It's a good game. Very good. Just *****-poor management. The computer players(myself included) completely get the shaft. I've played like 5 ground war's today and 4 of them ended up being modded servers. Every once in a while, I get into a hacked server which rank hacks me to my current prestige's max level. They refuse to do anything about it. Also, those "custom mods" they said they'd allow us to have, but there's been nothing about that. They've pretty much forgotten about PC users and are just milking every customer's money. I can't wait for CoD: Black Ops, though...DEDICATED SERVERS FTW!

MW2 is the first FPS I've ever played online (I played a little COD4 offline at the end of last summer to get ready for COD6). The most fun I had playing this game, was in the first 2-3 months before people started glitching/exploiting stuff...and my K/D was only like a 0.4 haha! But, I was playing with 5 other buddies and we had fun. After we stopped playing together and people started glitching it just got frustrating as hell! Eventhough I've been able to get my K/D up to a 0.79, I'm just not having any fun playing...people are noobtubing left and right which is probably the most annoying thing! I mean, I use noobtubes sometimes...but I don't run around with them as my primary weapon..

MW2 is the first FPS I've ever played online (I played a little COD4 offline at the end of last summer to get ready for COD6). The most fun I had playing this game, was in the first 2-3 months before people started glitching/exploiting stuff...and my K/D was only like a 0.4 haha! But, I was playing with 5 other buddies and we had fun. After we stopped playing together and people started glitching it just got frustrating as hell! Eventhough I've been able to get my K/D up to a 0.79, I'm just not having any fun playing...people are noobtubing left and right which is probably the most annoying thing! I mean, I use noobtubes sometimes...but I don't run around with them as my primary weapon..

Yeah, I agree, when I started my kdr was 0.50 and now it's 0.98

Archived