The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

In The Beginning...

gracie12

So after many many requests for me to post all of the "playoff miracle" signatures, I thought Id put them all in one thread.

I had hoped Id still be making them, although if you had told me after game 4 in the washington series Id have new ones for pittsburg & philly I would have said you were crazy.

The whole idea for these sigs started in a player thread (i dont even remember which player) right before the playoffs started. Jennifer_Rocket said something like "we're going to need a miracle to win tonight" and I quickly photoshopped a piece of toast as a sign of "what my breakfast foretold"

toastbt.jpg

It got some giggles, so I decided to use the image in a full blown signature & entitled it "the playoff miracle"

From there, the rest blossomed. Im afraid I didnt keep 2 of them from the Pittsburg Series (but I dont think they were my favorites anyway :P)

So, without further ado, here are the (remaining) playoff miracle signatures. And to my dear habs:

As long as you guys play playoff hockey, I will make signatures next year and beyond ;)

Cheers.

signature001.jpg

signature002.jpg

signature003g.jpg

signature004.jpg

signature005.jpg

signature006.jpg

signature007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived