The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal Canadiens: 100 Years Of The Montreal Canadiens Dvd Set

catt-_mtlc

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the DVD set on Amazon. It'll be here Tuesday when I get back from Montreal (going up to look for apartments tomorrow.)

And I bought the accompanying book on Kindle for my iPad to read on the trip. It's exciting to be learning so much about the history of the Canadiens. It's tough being from Maine and being a Habs fan, there aren't any older generation fans around to teach me the ways and history.

Just ordered the DVD set on Amazon. It'll be here Tuesday when I get back from Montreal (going up to look for apartments tomorrow.)

And I bought the accompanying book on Kindle for my iPad to read on the trip. It's exciting to be learning so much about the history of the Canadiens. It's tough being from Maine and being a Habs fan, there aren't any older generation fans around to teach me the ways and history.

If you're interested in the history of the club, you may want to browse through this: http://ourhistory.canadiens.com/home :)

If you're interested in the history of the club, you may want to browse through this: http://ourhistory.canadiens.com/home :)

Thanks, that's a good link :D . I'll have to explore it more. I'm up to the Richard years in my book, The Montreal Canadiens: 100 Years of Glory, it's such a great read. I wish I'd gotten to see a game at the old Forum in its hey-day, oh well, 'tis the way it goes sometimes. I would have only been five anyways, and would probably not have been able to appreciate it all.

What a fascinating history this franchise has!

• 4 weeks later...
If your referring to the 5-0 deficit the habs found themselves in....and came back to win in a shootout 6-5...yes it is.

My favorite is the game from 1960 when Habs beat the Leafs in Toronto and after the Cup was presented to The Rocket he was given the mike and addressed the fans saying how much he loves winning the Cup in Toronto! The ultimate backhanded compliment!

I also have the 100th Anniversary set but havent watched it yet.

Check out this set...just came across it today at HMV...Limited edition.....very nice collector's set.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?p=6918068

Yeah, that s the other set that I have but have not watched yet.

My favorite is the game from 1960 when Habs beat the Leafs in Toronto and after the Cup was presented to The Rocket he was given the mike and addressed the fans saying how much he loves winning the Cup in Toronto! The ultimate backhanded compliment!

I also have the 100th Anniversary set but havent watched it yet.

:lol: Awesome.

Archived