The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your 3 Stars

Maybe since the Conn Smythe trophy isn't enough (or the Hart Trophy, for that matter) we should have 3 stars instead.

I'll start:

Regular season:

1. Ryan Miller

2. Sidney Crosby

3. Anze Kopitar

Playoffs:

1. Jonathan Toews

2. Dustin Byfuglien

3. Chris Pronger

Maybe since the Conn Smythe trophy isn't enough (or the Hart Trophy, for that matter) we should have 3 stars instead.

I'll start:

Regular season:

1. Ryan Miller

2. Sidney Crosby

3. Anze Kopitar

Kopitar? Care to explain how he's more deserving than Ovechkin or Sedin (among others)?

For the playoffs... I believe that Cammer (who still leads the post season in goals) and Halak, who led the post season in save % should be in there somewhere.

The flyers series kinda killer Halak's stats, but he should get an honorable mention.

I had to choose between the Sedins, Ovechkin and Kopitar; unless Kopitar threw a couple of tantrums a la Ovechkin, Henrik Sedin gets no more than an honorable mantion from me. Then again, Ovechkin also gets an honorable mention. I mean, Kopitar did a lot to get the Kings in the playoffs.

Regular Season:

1. Crosby

2. Sedin

3. tie....Duncan Keith/ Drew Doughty/ Ovenchicken

Playoffs

1. Chris Pronger

2.Duncan Keith

3. Toews/Briere/Halak

I had to choose between the Sedins, Ovechkin and Kopitar; unless Kopitar threw a couple of tantrums a la Ovechkin, Henrik Sedin gets no more than an honorable mantion from me. Then again, Ovechkin also gets an honorable mention. I mean, Kopitar did a lot to get the Kings in the playoffs.

I think Doughty may have had more to do with that,personally.

Archived