Halak Traded To The Blues!

ColRouleBleu

For what?Sorry my french is terrible.

they're not saying, they just said they just learned it, more details to come

Forum explosion in 5...4...3...2...

LOL and me who thought i'd spend the rest of the afternoon in my swimming pool

Forum explosion in 5...4...3...2...

No Doubt!!

I completely hold off judgement until I know who we got in return. The blues are a very promising trade partner with the likes of Backes, Oshie, Perron etc on their roster.

While in my heart I wanted to keep both, or perhaps move Price, the reality is that Halak's trade value was probably as high as it was ever going to be, so moving him now was probably the right move...

Also, considering the crop of quality UFA goaltenders this summer, a move like this - early - is probably a very wise one.

So...what'd we get, Pierre?? :)

they're not saying, they just said they just learned it, more details to come

LOL and me who thought i'd spend the rest of the afternoon in my swimming pool

haha swimming pool that would be nice instead I will go to work in a few hours.I hope they got Boyes or Backes.I might be dreaming.

i cant wait to hear all the media trampling montreal for trading halak ... oh boy ... some people here going to cry ... i hope we got some good players in return ... i hope we do sign pleks ... i hope price can bounce back next season ... i hope the habs players dont get all upset and demand trades ...i hope mexico beats france ... i hope we win the cup next season lmao ... i hope the mods dont have to suspend anyone today

i cant wait to hear all the media trampling montreal for trading halak ... oh boy ... some people here going to cry ... i hope we got some good players in return ... i hope we do sign pleks ... i hope price can bounce back next season ... i hope the habs players dont get all upset and demand trades ...i hope mexico beats france ... i hope we win the cup next season lmao ... i hope the mods dont have to suspend anyone today

whoah.... aren't you a bit out of breath with all that hoping? shake your fist a bit to calm down :lol:

ya think lol

prepare yourself

oh man, everytime I thought of either leaving, I'd always think about all the people that will come out in opposing views. And Halak leaving I think will produce the most.

I'm shocked, I wasn't expecting this, like, right now. It was Pleks...Pleks...Pleks... then BAM! Halak.

Archived