The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Sign Tomas Plekanec

roy_133

Wow, so hopefully, we'll be seeing Plekanec, Gomez, Gionta and Cammy for the next 5 years. *fingers crossed*

(By the way, I don't wanna ruin or start any more controversy, but here's an interesting stat: Those four main guys combined are worth 24 mil/season which is almost half of the salary cap)

(By the way, I don't wanna ruin or start any more controversy, but here's an interesting stat: Those four main guys combined are worth 24 mil/season which is almost half of the salary cap)

Apparently business acumen is thrown out the window in Habs' dealings.

Wow, so hopefully, we'll be seeing Plekanec, Gomez, Gionta and Cammy for the next 5 years. *fingers crossed*

Hopefully the next move is to trade Gomez! :lol:;)

This is a good contract. Locked up through his prime years and he was easily IMO 1 of the top 10 centers in the NHL this past regular season.

He'll produce 60-70 points and be a lock down defensive guy who kills penalties, matches up against other teams top players and plays 20+ mins a night.

Archived