The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#42 Jarred Tinordi 2012-2013

Kubby31

I'd stick him in without hesitation. Only slightly less playoff experience than Drewiske and Weber and has better size with more upside, both in terms of performance now and in terms of future benefits with his gaining experience.

Exactly, although weber has been a bit better in playoffs than in reg season from what i remember. Which is 1 goal against boston :lol:

J-F Chaumont @JFChaumont

#Habs: Jarred Tinordi has been call up by the Canadiens. He will be skating with the team today in Winnipeg.

But he was already called up, along with all those other players a couple of days ago, no??? I don't really care whether he is officially recalled, I care that he gets in the line-up and bumps Weber back to the pressbox.

But he was already called up, along with all those other players a couple of days ago, no??? I don't really care whether he is officially recalled, I care that he gets in the line-up and bumps Weber back to the pressbox.

From what I understand most of the guys called up weren't actually travelling with the team on their current road trip. The fact that Tinordi is in Winnipeg with the rest of them is a good sign.

Markov due to his reduced mobility needs a stay at home linemate with foot speed and good defensive skills.

Tinordi could become this player, but i feel it suicide to have both on the top pairing.

I'm cool with giving Tinordi a shot, but putting him on the top pairing and a with linemate who has reduced mobility will put a lot of pressure on the young kid. It's a lot to ask a kid who has only played a handful of games at this level. We could definitely use his big frame in the post season, just not on the top pairing.

From what I understand most of the guys called up weren't actually travelling with the team on their current road trip. The fact that Tinordi is in Winnipeg with the rest of them is a good sign.

But the fact he was practicing with Kaberle is not!

Scratch that last thought... Therrien has announced Tinordi WILL be in the starting line-up tomorrow night. Best news of the day. Hopefully he does enough to stick and displace one of the guys already in the line-up.

But the fact he was practicing with Kaberle is not!

Scratch that last thought... Therrien has announced Tinordi WILL be in the starting line-up tomorrow night. Best news of the day. Hopefully he does enough to stick and displace one of the guys already in the line-up.

He was practicing with Kaberle because Markov and Bouillon had the day off. Regarding my 'recall' post earlier, of the 8 Bulldogs recalle, only Beaulieu had joined the team, the others are training in Brossard until Sunday when they will join the group. So Tinordi's 'recall' just meant that he was joining the team.

I am pleased he is in the lineup. I personally never thought he should have been sent down. this is the kind of d man we will need big mobile a good reach and hopefully he will become a physical presence. once emelin got hurt he was really our only option. something we will have to address next season.