The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Colby Armstrong Signs With The Leafs

3rd liner making 3 mill, pretty bad contract by the leafs and he is a dirty player joining a dirty team.

3rd liner??? Hell,,,,Leaf fans have already declared him a 50 goal scorer and the next comming of Mario Lemieux. :P

I don't get it. I was at a BBQ yesterday and everyone was talking about what a great player/deal Leafs got.

My prediction...he's going to be a bust! :lol: ..and I am not just saying that cause he is a LEAF now...or am I? :unsure:

side note: He's got one of those faces you just wanna punch....he will fit in PERFECTLY with Komi and the rest of those leafs. ;)

I was just watching some Colby Armstrong lowlights, and if he pulls his headshot, charging, cheapshot crap during the Montreal-Toronto games, I'm going to be pissed. The idea of him playing for the Habs used to sound like a good idea, until I remembered he's cheap, scumbag of a player.

• 3 weeks later...
I was just watching some Colby Armstrong lowlights, and if he pulls his headshot, charging, cheapshot crap during the Montreal-Toronto games, I'm going to be pissed. The idea of him playing for the Habs used to sound like a good idea, until I remembered he's cheap, scumbag of a player.

I just laughed so hard

Archived