The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2010-2011 Tickets Thread

I have a question regarding tickets that maybe someone here will know. December 26th-31st I am going to be in New York and id like to go see the habs/islanders game. I have been looking to see when tickets for this would be available but havent had any luck. Does anyone know when tickets will be available for this game?

I have a question regarding tickets that maybe someone here will know. December 26th-31st I am going to be in New York and id like to go see the habs/islanders game. I have been looking to see when tickets for this would be available but havent had any luck. Does anyone know when tickets will be available for this game?

I'd guess August - September but I have no actual knowledge although I wouldn't worry about being able to get tickets, it should be very easy.

Haha yeah i didnt think it would be too difficult to get tickets, but id like to get first crack at some good seats behind the habs bench or something ice level so thats why I was wondering if anyone knew when they go on sale! I'll just keep checking back periodically.

Haha yeah i didnt think it would be too difficult to get tickets, but id like to get first crack at some good seats behind the habs bench or something ice level so thats why I was wondering if anyone knew when they go on sale! I'll just keep checking back periodically.

In good old nassau coliseum, you're better off with glass seats than behind the habs bench, unless you want to stare at jacques martin's back and a wall of sticks separating the benches. The seats arent raised as they are in more recent arenas and you really dont see much of the games from behind the bench unless you're up 5+ rows. I'm going too and I think I'll aim for glass seats facing the bench on the blue line.

In good old nassau coliseum, you're better off with glass seats than behind the habs bench, unless you want to stare at jacques martin's back and a wall of sticks separating the benches. The seats arent raised as they are in more recent arenas and you really dont see much of the games from behind the bench unless you're up 5+ rows. I'm going too and I think I'll aim for glass seats facing the bench on the blue line.

Thanks for the tip! If you hear anything on when the tickets become available let me know :D !

• 2 weeks later...
I see that the ticket organizations has added new colors to the seating chart, which mean tickets have gone up again. <_<

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633

Yep. Most noticeably they have replaced a large portion of the white section with purple. I guess that means a $10-$15 increase for those upper level seats. <_<

Hi habs fans!

my name is fabian from munich(germany) and I'm going to be in montreal on the 24th of september. so of course I'd like to see

the preseason game against the senators. i've been looking for tickets on various sites and noticed that there are only a few

sections available. are these all the tickets left?

on the canadiens website there's no information on tickets for the preseason, except the note that individual tickets will be for

sale early september. will there be more preseason tickets available in september other than the few sections that are shown now

on the tickets site? when and where should I buy tickets for the game?

I'm hoping you can help me out, it would be a shame to miss this opportunity :)

regards, fabian

Hi habs fans!

my name is fabian from munich(germany) and I'm going to be in montreal on the 24th of september. so of course I'd like to see

the preseason game against the senators. i've been looking for tickets on various sites and noticed that there are only a few

on the canadiens website there's no information on tickets for the preseason, except the note that individual tickets will be for

sale early september. will there be more preseason tickets available in september other than the few sections that are shown now

regards, fabian

I don't know if they've gone on sale yet, but Ebay is always an option.

Hi habs fans!

regards, fabian

I would think for preseason tickets you would be safe buying them at the door. Of course it is Montreal...so hopefully you can lock them up earlier. Maybe try calling the Bell Centre box office

Hi habs fans!

regards, fabian

Pre-season tickets are usually on sale at the beginning of September, at the same time as game packages, and on a Saturday most of the time. So best guess for this year would be September 4. The place to buy them would be on the Clubs main website to start with.

Pre-season tickets are usually on sale at the beginning of September, at the same time as game packages, and on a Saturday most of the time. So best guess for this year would be September 4. The place to buy them would be on the Clubs main website to start with.

ok, thanks! so i'm gonna ignore the offers that are already available on the other ticket websites.

Guest Carey_Price

Is anyone here going to some ottawa and habs games? I certainly will be considering I live in Orleans ONT.

ps: does anyone else here get standing tickets then just sit in the lower level at the start of the 2nd period for the rest of the game cause there's always so many empty seats haha? not for habs games though obviously lol, we always fill the seats at the sens games.

Yeah, I wouldnt worry about getting tickets for Habs/ Islanders. lol I live in New York and always get good seats for cheap. ;)

Archived