The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2010-2011 Out Of Town Thread

Habs/Leafs would be cool to see.

Actually...totally agree...always said I would want to see my team play our arch rival.....(HATE THOSE LEAFS FOREVER. :lol: )

Just did not work out for me in the past,due to my time off/schedule & so.

But,I try next time for this match-up....love to see my habs stick it to them...in person. :D

Guest habs1952
Actually...totally agree...always said I would want to see my team play our arch rival.....(HATE THOSE LEAFS FOREVER. :lol: )

Just did not work out for me in the past,due to my time off/schedule & so.

But,I try next time for this match-up....love to see my habs stick it to them...in person. :D

Just make sure you don't get tickets for the last game of the season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just make sure you don't get tickets for the last game of the season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant happen if he's planning a trip to montreal ;)

FH10, if you decide for a game this season, let me know, i'll try to match (any game after markie is back)

Will the fireworks competition still be going on then? Saturday night they have really great fireworks that can be watched at La Ronde (pay an extra surcharge for seating) or anywhere around the park, for that matter.

France August 7 and closing ceremonies August 14

http://www.internationaldesfeuxloto-quebec...calendrier.aspx

camerapics348.jpg

With the angle of the pic, it looks like we took it in someone's bedroom, you can just make out the display case at the bottom right of the pic.

BTW, it was St Patty's weekend, I was going out to party after work.

I don't usually go to work-at a tattoo shop-wearing a tie, specially not one with beer mugs on it. :lol::lol::lol:

With the angle of the pic, it looks like we took it in someone's bedroom, you can just make out the display case at the bottom right of the pic.

BTW, it was St Patty's weekend, I was going out to party after work.

I don't usually go to work-at a tattoo shop-wearing a tie, specially not one with beer mugs on it. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways....it was my wife's & I pleasure getting to go to Montreal & see the game & meet up with you friend.....btw,wife loves her tattoo. :D

• 3 months later...

I know that the description of this thread says that it's for people going to Montreal for a game... but does this thread also apply to people going to games outside of Montreal? I think it'd be nice to have a thread where displaced fans could find one another and maybe schedule a group outing or something.

I know that the description of this thread says that it's for people going to Montreal for a game... but does this thread also apply to people going to games outside of Montreal? I think it'd be nice to have a thread where displaced fans could find one another and maybe schedule a group outing or something.

yes it does :)

• 3 months later...

Hey fellow Habs fans,

I'm heading down to Boston with my family for the March 24th Habs/Bruins game, and I'm wondering about the atmosphere in the TD Garden. Should we wear our jerseys as long as we aren't jerks about it? Looking for advice from anyone who's been.

There are always A LOT of Habs fans in Boston, wear your colors! If you're sitting in the lower bowl, you'll find that the Bruins fans are pretty nice people and most of them like to engage in friendly banter. If you're sitting in the rafters, it may be more of a gamble though. There are jerks/drunks who might get pretty annoying but just ignore them. I went a few times and personally never had a problem in the arena. When you exit after the game, find a group of red jerseys (again there are plenty) and walk next to them, safety in numbers ;)

I'm going to the game tomorrow , cant wait :D

There are always A LOT of Habs fans in Boston, wear your colors! If you're sitting in the lower bowl, you'll find that the Bruins fans are pretty nice people and most of them like to engage in friendly banter. If you're sitting in the rafters, it may be more of a gamble though. There are jerks/drunks who might get pretty annoying but just ignore them. I went a few times and personally never had a problem in the arena. When you exit after the game, find a group of red jerseys (again there are plenty) and walk next to them, safety in numbers ;)

I'm going to the game tomorrow , cant wait :D

Good to hear! Thanks for the advice - this should help. We're in the lower bowl (by the net, six rows up from the glass), and I'm chatty, so I'm sure I'll strike up some conversations. We're taking the train out of the arena, so we'll likely take our jerseys off after the game, so as not to rub it in. Have a great time at the game tonight!

Another quick question for anyone who's been to the garden. What time should we be there for the pre-game warm-up? We're arriving at the Garden by train at 5pm or so, and we'll have a good two hours to kill, but I want to stay close. I figured this'd be one way to pass the time.

Warmups are 30 minutes before game time for all NHL games all the time. In Boston the doors open 60 minutes prior to game time. If you want to kill time, take a 5-10 minutes walk and go grab a bite at the Quincy Market, pretty good stuff there. Or just walk around downtown. Boston is a pretty city.

Archived