The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Ea Sports Nhl 11

Nine1One

This thread will be to compile all the forum users that plan to play this game. Please post your Gamertags and PSN IDs i will compile them in this post. As time goes on I hope that we may be able to get tournaments going. We'll see how it goes.

NHL 11

nhl11cover.jpg

Upcoming Events

August 17 - Demo Release

PS3 IDs

Forum Name - PS3 ID

Nine1One - GFX911

Ophone - Ophone

Bud2790 - Bud2790

31Careyprice - Habs4life3

77Bourque77 - Bowlskis

Noob616 - Noob616

mtl1010- ess_cee_25

Xbox Live Gamertags

Bud2790 - Bud2790

habsfan_73 - habsfan7324

EHIW - Raifoso

Here in Europe NHL 11 will be released in the mid september.

NHL 10 is one of my favourite games, but I'm a gimp playing it online. I lose more matches than I win.

Anyway, my gamertag and PSN nick are both "ophone".

Cya around!

Awesome guys , i'll get the main post updated soon. I'd recommend getting it for ps3 cause it seems most are so far haha. Also, If anyone knows how the online leagues work could you pm me explaining them. Would we be able to form a team or anything like that?

Awesome guys , i'll get the main post updated soon. I'd recommend getting it for ps3 cause it seems most are so far haha. Also, If anyone knows how the online leagues work could you pm me explaining them. Would we be able to form a team or anything like that?

The only reason I'm getting it for the 360, is that since 09 I've been playing online with the same guys. Our team was top 50 in 09 and we made it to the top 100 in a couple of seasons this year. We've got a good group, so I'm gonna keep going with them!

btw i head the game has a way different feel to it. Careyprice31, do you know how the online team thing works and if we could wanna play on one? :P

What kind?

be a pro online (you control one player and your on a team)

Versus 2 teams play each other (2 teams verse each other)

shootout

Play a friend (never tried this)

What kind?

be a pro online (you control one player and your on a team)

Versus 2 teams play each other (2 teams verse each other)

shootout

Play a friend (never tried this)

prolly be a pro online where we each are a player or something o-o also whats versus 2 teams? could you explain it a little bit better i never had nnhl 10 so i dont know the online modes :D

Archived