The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Met Actors Cindy Williams And Paul Lemat Last Night

I had an opportunity to meet two of the actors of the movie American Graffitti last night, Cindy Williams and Paul LeMat. They were at the Back To The Bricks Rolling Cruise in my home area of Flint, Michigan. They appeared at the Hot Dog Stand in Grand Blanc, and I got to meet and talk to them. I also got Cindy's autograph, and talked to both her and LeMat. I also had my picture taken with both.

In one of my middle age - gray matter brain lock moments, I forgot she played Shirley on Laverne and Shirley (alongside Penny Marshall). That was such a fun show to watch. They don't make sitcoms like that anymore.

At any rate, I had a great time, and when I left, I thanked them for coming, and Cindy said "Thank you Larry and good bye." I was floored, because I didn't think she'd remember me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In one of my middle age - gray matter brain lock moments, I forgot she played Shirley on Laverne and Shirley (alongside Penny Marshall). That was such a fun show to watch. They don't make sitcoms like that anymore.

:lol: Well at least you didn't come up with *I really enjoyed watching you in Cagney & Lacey* :lol:

Archived