The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#67 Max Pacioretty 2010-11

AK-1

Impressive. Hopefully this means he has been working hard off-ice this season. Max should understand that he's going to have to work extremely hard to earn a spot out of camp this year. He needs to make an impact!

Max is known to be one of the players that comes to Camp in top shape, which explains how he makes the team each season out of camp.

Maybe a good season means a lot of hits and, if he plays all 82 games, a 15/25 season. You have to understand that, at Pacioretty's current stage, and with his playing style, he could have better seasons than a mere 15/25 a few more seasons down the road.

Pac has the potential to be a power forward that gets 20 goals a yr. He shouild be ready for the NHL this year (3rd line type duties)

Still the main "kid" I will be rooting for to make the team. Won't be easy as the competition is tight, but ....let's go MAX PAC!!

He stood out last season IMO and would love for him to do the same.

Pacioretty looked good on the third line certainly can play the defensive part of the game its time to get to the next level. He needs to get his scoring touch in the NHL now.

Pacioretty looked good on the third line certainly can play the defensive part of the game its time to get to the next level. He needs to get his scoring touch in the NHL now.

Definitely. And he knows that, too! ;) I remember reading an article about him a few days ago where he maintained that his lack of production was what was holding him back. He said he knew he can score, but he just needs to get it going at the NHL level. I hope he succeeds 'cause I really like his physical game. Also... It wouldn't hurt if he learned to keep his head up. :lol:

Definitely. And he knows that, too! ;) I remember reading an article about him a few days ago where he maintained that his lack of production was what was holding him back. He said he knew he can score, but he just needs to get it going at the NHL level. I hope he succeeds 'cause I really like his physical game. Also... It wouldn't hurt if he learned to keep his head up. :lol:

He sure skated into a couple of huge hits last year that is probably how he was injured.Live and learn I'm sure he has learned that now.

Still the main "kid" I will be rooting for to make the team. Won't be easy as the competition is tight, but ....let's go MAX PAC!!

He stood out last season IMO and would love for him to do the same.

I really like Pacioretty, more than most seem to anyway and I think he has underrated potential going forward. Last season was almost a lost year for him development wise, at least his time in the AHL was as he never seemed to get healthy. I would like him to break camp as I think he's good enough right now to play in the NHL (even if his ability to score is in question) but I also understand the logic of letting him get a few months down in Hamilton before bringing him back.

Archived