hrf2.jpg

"The first GDT of the pre-season is up!"

hrf3.jpg

"20 goals? I think I can, I think I can!"

hrf4.jpg

"Laps is gonna make hrf eat his jersey for sure."

hrf5.jpg

"Psst Mike, what the heck's a GDT? I have no reference to this in my notepad."

It's time for Habs hockey again ladies & gentlemen.

Enjoy the season

hrf6.jpg

"Welcome back everyone!!!"

Habs Lineup

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Palushaj
Moen-Maxwell-Pouliot
Pyatt-Halpern-Lapierre
Dumont-Leblanc-Conboy

Tinordi-Spacek
Gill-Gorges
Weber-StDenis

Price
Sanford

Scratched group A: Ian Schultz, Olivier Fortier, Sébastien Bisaillon, Dave Urquhart

Booins Lineup

If you're really really, REALLY interested by this information, consider checking the Booins website periodically or wait untill puckdrop

Well HRF, great FIRST GDT OF THE YEAR!!!!

That's so exciting to say :D

What's more, we've got some pretty stacked lines for the first televised game. Let's see what you can do there Palushaj, you're not going to get a better chance than this :)

What, no more posts? You mean you weren't sitting around the forum all day waiting for the GDT like I was? :P

First, I’m very appreciative that a lineup was even posted for the preseason game so please . . . this is not criticism . However, I think there might be error in the lines. Switch Moen and Pouliot, it would be unfair if Pouliot had to play RW. Conboy LW and Dumont RW. then reverse Weber RD and StDenis LD.

I was hoping too see Schultz play against Boston and do like the move of having Tinordi in the game

:rolleyes:

Setting the bar high right away for GDTs this season I see!! I dont think i could beany more excited for tomorrow, these past 2-3 months have been torture. I too was hoping to see Schultz but hey, theres still more preseason games which he will probably be a part of so im willing to wait. Cammi-Pleks-Palushaj could be a good line but we're going up against a big, physical Bruins team so they are going to have to use their speed to their advantage. Id love to go on for hours about this gme cause im just so darn excited!!!!! lol

HRF,

Very nice with the GDT! Kuddos Bud! :D

Palushaj with Cammy and Pleks, should be an interesting line to watch. Same with the Pyatt-Halpern-Lapierre, that might actually be our 3rd/4th line come regular season. It will be interesting to see that line and how they work together. Pre-seaon or not, Habs, kick those Bruins back to Boston! Set the tone early and keep it going all game! I know it's pre-season but...WIN DAMNIT *Shakes Fist* <_<

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

It's just over 26 hrs until gametime it seems like these last few hours have really dragged along. Tinordi, Palushaj and Leblanc with Conboy and Dumont lots of prospects to watch this year. Exciting doesn't come close to describing how good its going to be to watch Montreal play Boston at home. Go Habs Go!

Archived