The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Is There Any Way I Can...

frostyHAWK

Get my name changed on here?

I have been here for over a year and i have been having second toughts about my nickname on here, fz91 just doesn't have an identity as a name and i wanted to have a recognizable name on here if this makes any sense to any of you.

if there is a way, i would just liked to be pmed by the person to do it so i can basically tell my new name to him/her ( i don't want it to be registered by someone else ;) )

if there isn't, well not the end of the world.

thanks.

You are not allowed to have duplicate accounts from the same IP address (unless, several people living in the same household create their own accounts). Moneypuck did change his name this summer, so there is a way to do it. Try contacting Greekhockeycoach or weepingminotaur, they have controls that other mods don't have. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Whatever you do, don't create a new account, you may just find yourself banned.

You are not allowed to have duplicate accounts from the same IP address (unless, several people living in the same household create their own accounts). Moneypuck did change his name this summer, so there is a way to do it. Try contacting Greekhockeycoach or weepingminotaur, they have controls that other mods don't have. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Whatever you do, don't create a new account, you may just find yourself banned.

the thought didn't cross my mind. :D

Archived