The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2010-2011 New Nhl Jerseys

Icroyhable

Several NHL team have announced that they will have never jerseys for the 2010-2011 NHL Season. And others are just rumours. But here is what so far has been talked about/ already confirmed as far as new jerseys go with NHL teams.

Anahiem: Rumour has it that the ducks will be adding an alternate jersey this season.

Buffalo: Have already revelealed a new 3rd Jersey for the NHL Season.

bufjersey-12.png

Calgary: Will bring back the retro red jersey for several games this season. Also have a vintage jersey for the Heritage Classic.

Columbus: A third jersey is said to be in development but nothing official has been announced yet.

Dallas: Dallas has swaped its road and alternate jerseys for this season.

Nashville: Apparently, new home and away but no alternate jersey for this season.

Pittsburg: A new Jersey is in development for the 2011 Winter Classic

Washington: Same as above the jersey will be unvieled at the Winter Classic.

What do you guys think about the new buffalo jersey and which teams need new jerseys?

I believe buffalo has a new away jersey? its locked on nhl 11 lol also cant wait for the new anaheim jersey hope its a throw back :) (doubt it though ):)

Nah its probably going to end up being one of those awful ones that all the modern teams seem to have with the city or team written on the front (aka Sens third Jersey, New buffalo Jersey (which isn't that bad)) I actually hope its not a throwback, i want to see what cool new design they can create.

Several NHL team have announced that they will have never jerseys for the 2010-2011 NHL Season. And others are just rumours. But here is what so far has been talked about/ already confirmed as far as new jerseys go with NHL teams.

Anahiem: Rumour has it that the ducks will be adding an alternate jersey this season.

bufjersey-12.png

Calgary: Will bring back the retro red jersey for several games this season. Also have a vintage jersey for the Heritage Classic.

Columbus: A third jersey is said to be in development but nothing official has been announced yet.

Nashville: Apparently, new home and away but no alternate jersey for this season.

What do you guys think about the new buffalo jersey and which teams need new jerseys?

Thats one ugly jersey

Nah its probably going to end up being one of those awful ones that all the modern teams seem to have with the city or team written on the front (aka Sens third Jersey, New buffalo Jersey (which isn't that bad)) I actually hope its not a throwback, i want to see what cool new design they can create.

lolmaybe but the old one was like the second best ever D: well the old white one was the best

bufjersey-12.png

Calgary: Will bring back the retro red jersey for several games this season. Also have a vintage jersey for the

Barf you won't catch me eating that

Yeah, it is quite nasty isn't it. Is it just me or are jerseys getting worse, everybody's new jerseys are worse than the old ones, except for teams who stick with consistent logos and consitent jerseys (CH and TML for example)

lets be glad that when the Sens came back that they didn't use the style of the old barber jersey, though they have the original O logo as shoulder patches now

Columbus is officially getting a new 3rd jersey, they're already offering them to season ticket holders at a small discount. They're just not unveiling them until after they send out the first shipment, which will be just in time for people to have them for the night the team wears them for the first time.

Don't like the new Buffalo jersey one bit it has no character it says nothing to me, of course we all know why they change jerseys to make us fans part with our hard earned cash,I don't buy into it can't afford it,who the hell can

GO HABS GO :D :D

bufjersey-12.png

kill it with fire!!! :lol:

Archived