The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

HEY!!!,,,,,where did you get that? Did you hack my computer? ,, :angry: :angry: :angry:

I didn't know I was so athletic. :blink: I wonder if I made a good impression on the girls. :)

B)

They're not even looking at you. :P

Ok, I'm going to try and remember this the best I can. It's from a friend who use to work tech support, before, well, you know, before they sent all the jobs overseas.

Customer: my computer doesn't turn on anymore..

Tech: is it plugged in?

customer: I think so?

Tech: please check

Customer: yup all plugged in

Tech: good, try turning it on again

Customer: ok... Nope, nothing.

Tech: Ok sir, we're going to check all the plugs and cables. Check all the wires going from your computer to the wall, monitor, printer etc..

Customer: done

Tech: ok, try it again

Customer: still nothing, won't turn on

Tech takes a smoke break, suggests a few other things and nothing. so...

Tech: ok sir, we're going to check everything again

Customer: really, again?

Tech: yes sir again, please start with the wires and plugs

Customer: Ah man, but it's dark in here, hard to see...

Tech: well sir, put on some lights, may help you see what you're doing

Customer: I can't, we lost power

Tech: Click! Dialtone....

Customer: hello? Hello?

No word of a lie, this is a true story from a friend of mine who works in tech support. I swear people are getting dumber.

That's hilarious. :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mount Prospect, Illinois - A 19 year old man breaks into a suburban Chicago restaurant and begins cooking a late night meal of chicken tenders and french fries. He also poured himself a soda. Officers arrived at 3:30 A.M. found the man in the middle of preparing his meal. There was no evidence of intoxication and he has no prior record. He is also free on a $5000 bond. The surprise would be if this didn't happen frequently.

Mount Prospect, Illinois - A 19 year old man breaks into a suburban Chicago restaurant and begins cooking a late night meal of chicken tenders and french fries. He also poured himself a soda. Officers arrived at 3:30 A.M. found the man in the middle of preparing his meal. There was no evidence of intoxication and he has no prior record. He is also free on a $5000 bond. The surprise would be if this didn't happen frequently.

mount prospect is about 23 minutes from me by car. i would be very surprised if this happened a lot. :(:lol:

They're not even looking at you. :P

That's hilarious. :lol:

Another one I heard... i either read this or someone told me this... It was tech support again, customer was having trouble getting his new printer working.

So, he called up tech support and told em what he did, installing drivers, the wires etc...

After trying many different things he called tech support. This is what he told them:

Customer: Hi, I'm trying to install my new printer but I keep getting the same message on my screen.

Tech: Well sir, what is the message you keep getting?

customer: I keep getting the message, "computer does not recognize this device...".

Tech: run me through the steps up the set up process.

Customers then proceeds to go explain all the steps, installing the disc, drivers etc... Then this is what he replied to tech support.

Customer: I tried everything but i still get the same message. Since the message was, "computer doesn't recognize device...", I turned my monitor around to face the printing, thinking if it was facing the printer it would recognize it.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Stories like this makes me question the whole human race. <_<

Another one I heard... i either read this or someone told me this... It was tech support again, customer was having trouble getting his new printer working.

So, he called up tech support and told em what he did, installing drivers, the wires etc...

After trying many different things he called tech support. This is what he told them:

Customer: Hi, I'm trying to install my new printer but I keep getting the same message on my screen.

Tech: Well sir, what is the message you keep getting?

customer: I keep getting the message, "computer does not recognize this device...".

Tech: run me through the steps up the set up process.

Customers then proceeds to go explain all the steps, installing the disc, drivers etc... Then this is what he replied to tech support.

Customer: I tried everything but i still get the same message. Since the message was, "computer doesn't recognize device...", I turned my monitor around to face the printing, thinking if it was facing the printer it would recognize it.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Stories like this makes me question the whole human race. <_<

ROFL,,,You can't fix stupid.

Guest habs1952

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, 'Why are you eating grass?'

'We don't have any money for food,' the poor man replied. 'We have to eat grass.'

'Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you,' the lawyer said.

'But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree.'

'Bring them along,' the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, 'You come with us, also..'

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, 'But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!'

'Bring them all, as well,' the lawyer answered

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you are too kind.'

'Thank you for taking all of us with you.'

The lawyer replied, 'Glad to do it. You'll really love my place....The grass is almost a foot high.'

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, 'Why are you eating grass?'

'We don't have any money for food,' the poor man replied. 'We have to eat grass.'

'Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you,' the lawyer said.

'But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree.'

'Bring them along,' the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, 'You come with us, also..'

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, 'But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!'

'Bring them all, as well,' the lawyer answered

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you are too kind.'

'Thank you for taking all of us with you.'

The lawyer replied, 'Glad to do it. You'll really love my place....The grass is almost a foot high.'

Two pages ago......

tactical-facepalm.jpg

Two men are charged after they drove their dead friend around Denver on a night of partying that included Mexican food and a strip bar.

Jeffrey Jarrett, 43, was unresponsive when his two pals went to pick him up Aug. 27 so they put him in a car and went out for a night of booze and food using the dead man's bank card, according to Denver Post.com.

The Post likened the event to a "less amusing real-life version of the film Weekend at Bernie's" that resulted in two men being charged.

The accused drove Jarrett, who was born in Toronto, around town and left him in the back seat of the car while they went to a restaurant and a bar, after which they took him home and continued on with their night of fun, courtesy of Jarrett's bank card.

At 4 a.m. the two men flagged down a Glendale police officer and said they suspected their buddy was at home dead, the Post reported.

No cause of death has been determined for Jarrett, a father of a six-year-old son and a real estate agent.

Denver authorities have charged Robert Jeffrey Young, 43, and Mark Rubinson, 25, with abusing a corpse, identity theft and criminal impersonation. They are free on bail.

Ken and Barbie (the couple's real first names) steal iPads from Craigs list. It seems when people posted their iPads for sale, the couple would answer the ad and visit the seller's house. Before the transaction could be complted, Barbie would snatch the iPad and Ken would be waiting in the getaway car. Barbie is looking at theft and robbery charges while Ken is charged with giving false information to the police.

Newton County, Georgia - a man came home to find that burglars held a birthday party, brushed their teeth, and even washed the dog. The intruders were caught on camera and the owner notified their parents, who issued an apology. The owner also found dog hair all over the place and leftover birthday cake. Maybe someday we can submit nominations for the dumbest criminals on this thread.

A man dressed as SpongeBob SquarePants was detained by police outside Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, officials said Wednesday.

The man was questioned but not arrested Tuesday in what a Los Angeles Police Department official described as a "brief incident with two females." No other details were available.

A photo of the scene on Hollywood Boulevard was taken by Steve Boelhouwer, who submitted it to The Times.

The incident was the latest run-in between characters who pose for pictures with tourists and then aggressively demand money, according to police.

City rules allow people to tip characters, but prohibit them from demanding payment.

Two men armed with knives and hatchets attempt to rob a Dunkins Donuts in Massachusetts. The noticed two employees carrying a paper bag and figured it was the day's receipts. They demanded and got the bag and made their getaway. Afterwards, the robbers opened the bag to find the bag contained donuts. This is what happens when you're in a hurry.