The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Are You Ready For A Good Laugh?

rosalie52

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From last night on the Tonight Show - A robber while taking cash from a store, noticed a bottle of scotch he liked, but the clerk said he needed ID since the legal age is 21. The robber pulled out his driver's license and the clerk confirmed it. Two hours later, the clerk called police who arrested the suspect at his house. I don't know where this took place.

Hard to say which one was the idiot,,,the one who gave his ID, or the one who took two hours to call the cops. :rolleyes:

Birmingham, England - Lesson for the day, never try to steal a Range Rover from a light welterweight boxing champion. Six armed thieves learned this hard way when they tried to use theri vehicle to block this ex-champion and his brother in the driveway. When one of them tried to attack this boxer, he was immediately knocked out and the intended victim were able to escape despite the rear window being broken out.

Holland Township, MIchigan - If you're going to cook squirrel for your next meal, you would use an oven. This genius decided it would be a good idea to use a propane torch. He succeeded in setting the apartment complex on fire destroying eight apartments, damaging several others, and leaving a dozen families homeless.

Holland Township, MIchigan - If you're going to cook squirrel for your next meal, you would use an oven. This genius decided it would be a good idea to use a propane torch. He succeeded in setting the apartment complex on fire destroying eight apartments, damaging several others, and leaving a dozen families homeless.

Face Palm fits here,,,,,good one 27. :lol:

How not to rob a liquour store. Turn down the sound,,,it's rap. <_<

Sadly that happened not too far from me a few years ago. The story that was released, he decided to fire up his BBQ at 3-4 in the morning in the middle of winter. Long story short, they finished rebuilding the new appartment complex just a few months ago.

The unofficial story was that he burnt down the building cooking crack or meth at 3/4am. Given the time it happened (3/4 in the morning) and building, that's a more likely scenario.

BERLIN (Reuters) - A man in southern Germany has been reunited with his car two years after forgetting where he parked, Bavarian police said on Thursday.

After a night of drinking in December 2010 and an unsuccessful search the next day, the vehicle's owner reported his car as missing to the Munich police.

Authorities discovered it by chance last month after a traffic warden noticed that its inspection stickers had expired - 4 km from the spot where the now 33-year-old craftsman originally thought he had parked.

"The weird thing is that it turned up so far away, although the owner was pretty sure of where he had left it," said police spokesman Alexander Lorenz.

In the trunk were 40,000 euros ($51,600) worth of tools including power drills and electric screwdrivers, Lorenz said.

That pooch tackle was hilarious. Hope the kid wasn't hurt.

I think the videos are out of order. That second one is probably the same kid as in the 3rd video. Probably the after effects of the tackle. :P

Guest habs1952

That pooch tackle was hilarious. Hope the kid wasn't hurt.

Nah....you can clearly see the kid does a neat little back roll then stands up just in time to do it again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Received from my sister via email.

"They're Back! Those wonderful Church Bulletins! Thank God for church ladies with typewriters. These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:

The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.

The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'

Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale... It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

Don't let worry kill you off –

Let the Church help..

Miss Charlene Mason sang 'I will not pass this way again,' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.

Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance."

A guy goes into a bank and robs it. He turns around to the guy behind him, and asks "Did you see me rob the bank?". The guy says "Yes, I did". Bang,,,,robber shoots him. The robber then sees a man and woman standing by the door. The robber asks the man "Did you see me rob the bank?". The man says "No, but my wife did".

Archived