The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Game #7 - Canadiens @ Islanders, October 2nd, 2010

Forza-Montreal

Great GDT...this is a must preseason win. :D

Thanks HRF & Yes It Is

Wow, shouldn't have a hard time beating the Isles. Does anyone know if streit is injured?

Heard someone talking about it in the last few days.

Yup, Streit Is Sidelined For Most Of The Up-coming Season

No DiPietro, Roloson, Moulson, Tavares, Niederreiter AND Weight.... just wow !!!

those guys are most likely playing in the other game vs the devils

so we're not facing a half squad with key players injured anymore, we're facing bruno gervais.... WATCH OUT!!! :lol:

REALLY off topic but seems like Theodore found a team. (In French)

http://www.ckac.com/hockey/nouvelles/jose-...sota-36428.html

Edit: Didn't want to make a whole new thread and didn't know where else to put it.

Minnesota Wild

REALLY off topic but seems like Theodore found a team. (In French)

I'm totally surprised :lol:

Just a not on the starting goalies though, isn't Harding badly injured? The rumor mill has it that the wild will grab Théo while in the Montréal area and take him to Minnie with them after the game B)

Streit is done for about 6 months with a seperated shoulder I believe. I was the unlucky one in our pool.

I knew I heard something, just didn't know any of the details.

Thanx HRF.

You won't be the only one with an injured player... Think of it this way, you got yours out of the way early. You'll have 1st pick of the replacement players. ;)

vs Canadiens in Quebec City

Forwards: Jon Sim, Rob Hisey, Nino Niederreiter, Justin DiBenedetto, David Ulmstrom, Krys Kolanos, Jesse Joensuu, Dean McAmmond, Jed Ortmeyer, Jeremy Yablonski, Tomas Marcinko, Micheal Haley.

D: Jack Hillen, Travis Hamonic, Mark Katic, Bruno Gervais, Anders Eriksson, Dylan Reese.

It's gonna be an easy win tonight....

vs Canadiens in Quebec City

Forwards: Jon Sim, Rob Hisey, Nino Niederreiter, Justin DiBenedetto, David Ulmstrom, Krys Kolanos, Jesse Joensuu, Dean McAmmond, Jed Ortmeyer, Jeremy Yablonski, Tomas Marcinko, Micheal Haley.

D: Jack Hillen, Travis Hamonic, Mark Katic, Bruno Gervais, Anders Eriksson, Dylan Reese.

It's gonna be an easy win tonight....

I recognised all of two names from that list.

Hmm, too bad it isn't going to be Roli vs. Price. In a game a couple years in Edmonton, these two had a couple words together (and not in the 'hey, hows it going' category).

On the plus side, if there's a game the Habs have a very good chance of winning, this is it.

sure but it's kinda pointless at this stage . i'd have much preferred to face a full NHL roster for the last pre-season game.

we should steam roll these punks... gonna be an easy win is right well skate through them around them maybe on top of them(jk impossible?) price should get a shutout or let 1 goal in i unno knock on wood though

Unfortunately, it's these kinds of games that we manage to make oh so difficult. Since the *s* word has been said we'll probably lose. <_<

WIN THE DAMN GAME CANADIENS *shakes fist* <_<

Archived