The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #1 - Canadiens @ Maple Leafs, October 7th, 2010.

Clues

6i8tus.jpg

eqxpqx.jpg

VS.

eskwed.jpg

Canadiens website - Rivalry - Maple Leafs website

Preseason:

Canadiens

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010. Bruins @ Canadiens, 7:30pm. Boston (4) Montreal (2)

Recap - Boxscore

Friday, September 24th, 2010. Senators @ Canadiens, 7:30pm. Ottawa (2) Montreal (4)

Recap - Boxscore

Saturday, September 25th, 2010. Canadiens @ Senators, 7:00pm. Montreal (2) Ottawa (6)

Recap - Boxscore

Sunday, September 26th, 2010. Wild @ Canadiens, 7:00pm. Minnesota (3) Montreal (4)

Recap - Boxscore

Monday, September 27th, 2010. Panthers @ Canadiens, 7:30pm. Florida (2) Montreal (6)

Recap - Boxscore

Thursday, September 30th, 2010. Sabres @ Canadiens, 7:30pm. Buffalo (5) Montreal (3)

Recap - Boxscore

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010. Canadiens @ Islanders, 7:00pm. Montreal (7) New York I (2)

Recap

Maple Leafs

Tuesday, September 21st, 2010. Senators @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Ottawa (5) Toronto (0)

Recap - Boxscore

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010. Senators @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Ottawa (1) Toronto (4)

Recap - Boxscore

Thursday, September 23rd 2010. Maple Leafs @ Flyers, (London, ON) 7:00pm. Toronto (3) Philadelphia (2) SO

Recap

Friday, September 24th, 2010. Flyers @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Philadelphia (4) Toronto (3) SO

Recap - Boxscore

Saturday, September 25th, 2010. Maple Leafs @ Sabres, 7:00pm. Toronto (1) Buffalo (3)

Recap - Boxscore

Monday, September 27th, 2010. Sabres @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Buffalo (4) Toronto (5)

Recap - Boxscore

Wednesday, September 29th, 2010. Maple Leafs @ Senators, 7:30pm. Toronto (4) Ottawa (3)

Recap - Boxscore

Friday, October 1st, 2010. Maple Leafs @ Red Wings, 7:00pm. Toronto (3) Detroit (7)

Recap - Boxscore

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010. Red Wings @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Detroit (2) Toronto (4)

Recap - Boxscore

Last seasons meetings

Thursday, October 1st, 2009. Canadiens @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Montreal (4) Toronto (3) OT

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Saturday, October 31st, 2009. Maple Leafs @ Canadiens, 7:00pm. Toronto (4) Montreal (5) SO

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Tuesday, December 1st, 2009. Maple Leafs @ Canadiens, 7:30pm. Toronto (3) Montreal (0)

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Saturday, December 26th, 2009. Canadiens @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Montreal (3) Toronto (2) OT

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Saturday, March 20th, 2010. Canadiens @ Maple Leafs, 7:00pm. Montreal (2) Toronto (3) SO

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Saturday, April 10th, 2010. Maple Leafs @ Canadiens, 7:00pm. Toronto (4) Montreal (3) OT

Recap - Boxscore - Video

Last seasons standings

imjpcm.jpg

xpaeyq.jpg

Projected lineups

Canadiens

I am unsure of the exact lineup, although “Head coach Jacques Martin confirmed Tuesday morning that Eller will take Michael Cammalleri's left wing position on the line with Tomas Plekanec and Andrei Kostitsyn”. (Montreal Gazette) Also, Roman Hamrlik will not play. (habsinsideout)

Player pages:

Alex Auld

Dustin Boyd

Michael Cammalleri

Mathieu Darche

Lars Eller

Hal Gill

Brian Gionta

Scott Gomez

Josh Gorges

Jeff Halpern

Roman Hamrlik

Andrei Kostitsyn

Maxim Lapierre

Andrei Markov

Travis Moen

Ryan O’Byrne

Alexandre Picard

Tomas Plekanec

Benoit Pouliot

Carey Price

Tom Pyatt

Jaroslav Spacek

P.K. Subban

Maple Leafs

Kris Versteeg - Tyler Bozak - Phil Kessel

Nikolai Kulemin - Mikhail Grabovski - Clarke MacArthur

Fredrik Sjostrom - Tim Brent - Colby Armstrong

Colton Orr - Mike Brown - John Mitchell

Dion Phaneuf - Francois Beauchemin

Tomas Kaberle - Mike Komisarek

Luke Schenn - Carl Gunnarsson

Jeff Finger

Jean-Sebastien-Giguere

Jonas Gustavsson

Big thanks to CRB for providing me with the Leafs lineup.

2sab0gy.jpg

Thank you Clues for setting the regular season off with an AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GDT!!! Worth the wait!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

DAMNIT CANADIENS WIN THE GAME *shakes fist* <_<

Awesome GD thread Clues. Let's show these laughs who's boss. GO HABS GO!! :)

Sorry everyone for taking some time to put it up.

Thank you Clues for setting the regular season off with an AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GDT!!! Worth the wait!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

DAMNIT CANADIENS WIN THE GAME *shakes fist* <_<

Thank you RSD :)

Kool-Aid and fist skaking will come together and help with the win :P

hope its a good game................................. my mom freaking didn't follow through, and she can't get the stupid center ice so i won't be able to watch.......... im so freaking annoyed and upset right now, the one thing i've been looking forward to all year... the one thing that was gonna make the school year not suck............. ugh

Every year it comes down to Montreal at Toronto for opening night. Gotta beat em this year, even though we're without Marky and Cammy.

Let's show these leafs and their fans that (despite all their hype in the offseason) nothing has changed, they still suck and they'll be bottom dwellers even this year.

Knocking on wood frantically! :lol:

Great, just found out that price has the flu (hopefully the "blue flu") and may not play tomorrow night. I think going for a career back up is going to bite us in the butt this season. I really wanted the Habs to pick up Turco as a back up.

Thankfully the leafs aren't known for their offense.

As always... Great GDT Clues!

It's weird, I dont have much to say tonight. Bone tired from the drive and watching a nail biting soccer game this afternoon (Québec 0 - Ontario 0). Tired or not though, the camara batteries are on the charger and I'm sooooooooooo ready for that game tomorrow. Gio! will score the GWG in overtime :P

Those of you going to the game are so lucky!

Well, I picked up my single game tickets... Looks like I'm seeing Boston in December, yes!

Always love those boston/habs games, maybe even more than leafs/habs. At least the bruins give us a challange, it's no fun beating the leafs when they're in the basement and missing the post season year in year out... Takes all the joy out of gloating. :P

Those of you going to the game are so lucky!

Well, I picked up my single game tickets... Looks like I'm seeing Boston in December, yes!

Always love those boston/habs games, maybe even more than leafs/habs. At least the bruins give us a challange, it's no fun beating the leafs when they're in the basement and missing the post season year in year out... Takes all the joy out of gloating. :P

Sure it's fun, beating the Leafs anytime is so much fun

THANK YOU Clues

Lets get off on the right foot, and show them where they are gonna be for the rest of the season. I want a SERIOUS BEAT DOWN .

They have to be shown their place in the pecking order.

On another note, I want my GF to realize that she is cheering for a (insert appropriate words here) team, and come to the "right" side. :lol:

Archived